12/15 Boomer AMPS 83 +2 94 +3 74 +5 74 +6 112 PMPS 205 +3 225

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 83 shooting 2.5u
    Well that was unexpected!

Boomer ate only a little of his +6 despite getting me up at 2:00 (+7) to stir it. :rolleyes: He also ate only a small amount of his +9. I almost tested him at 2:00; wish I had now that I see his amps. But the longer I'm up the less likely I get back to sleep, so I didn't test. :oops:

Today on the agenda: well we have an appt this afternoon with a designer at one of our local building stores....we're gutting our ensuite bath and have hired a contractor who is coming in February so it's time to get a vanity, shower, etc ordered. Appt is at +7 so hopefully Boomer behaves himself today. And it's supposed to be sunny this morning (presently too early to tell) so I will be heading out with my camera hopefully....will be testing at +2 to get an idea as to what Boomer has planned for today.

I tried for "Boomer under the Christmas Tree" shots last night but got lazy and tried to use my on-camera flash which caused a bad case of "cat eye". :p So perhaps tonight I'll do a proper flash set up and be more successful.

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Beautiful start

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Boomer. :D I hope he surfs safely today and lets you go out without worrying.

4. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Beautiful start.
    Looking forward to the Boomer Under the Christmas Tree photos :)

5. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Judy, I’d love a pic of Boomer in his infamous Costco box , please :) If HRH is willing , of course :bighug:

6. Judy and Boomer

He seems to prefer the box to the Christmas Tree....I think the attraction to the Christmas Tree previously was that Allen was laying under it...so Boomer always had to have that spot :rolleyes: I will try for a shot later today; during the day he usually rests his weary self on the desk under the window.

Beth 73 likes this.
  7. Judy and Boomer

Tested at +2 because of the lower than normal AMPS....+2 94. Gave a spoonful of food to keep him surfing hopefully.

+3 74 feeding his normal +3 now

8. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

:bighug:❤️:bighug:❤️

9. Judy and Boomer

+5 74 feeding a tsp of food now to keep him surfing. We have an appt at +7 today.

10. Judy and Boomer

11. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Boomers SS looks Great!

Looking forward to more Photos ,Under the tree with Boomer :D

12. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 205 shooting 2.5u
    boing boing boing :rolleyes:

13. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

WTH?? Boomer. The AMPS was so much nicer. Let's make a pack and let's ditch the juice again? Together!!!! Whatya say??? We can do it. Let's make everyone's head spin!

Bubba ~

14. Judy and Boomer