12/15 China AMPS 101,+3 51,+7 77, PMPS 85,+3 44,+6 59 (Pawty at lagoon tonight!)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Dec 15, 2018.

1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

12/13 condo

The transition to the Darwin's continues to go well and Miss China's feeling so good that she's inviting everybody down to the lagoon tonight for a very special party!!

Yo Kitties!! Guess what?? Dere's a meteor shower dis month and tonight's one of da best nights to watch, so let's all meet down at da lagoon where it's nice and dark and we'll see da best show!! It's easy to watch for meteors....you just lays on your back and look up!!!

It's da extra speshul Geminid Meteor Shower.....and best yet, we don't even get wet!! (wet showers iz for hoomins who don't have da extra speshul tongue we do.....dey might have thumbs, but dey don't have tongues!!….LOL

We'll have our bonfire (but far enough away that it won't effect our star-gazing) wif our famous hotdogs and sugar free marshmallows!!

Hope to see's lots of you der!! Don't miss da show!!~ Lagoon Meisterin China

2. Chris & China (GA)

Guess China better go eat a couple of them hotdogs!!

Susan&Felix(GA) likes this.
  3. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

I really want to come to your pawty, China, but I probably won't make it to the lagoon tonight. I'm sure some other kitties are there, though, so you don't need to go pawty with the sharks! I hope I can still see the meteors from up in the hills.
    Purrs for sure,
    Felix

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

What a great night for a lagoon party! Hot dogs on the grill yet, LagoonMeisterin China?

5. majandra

majandra Well-Known Member

Definitely a good night for a party!

6. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi, China! I was able to finish my bouncing business early so I came down to the beach for some hotdogs and marshmeowllows, toasted extra crunchy! Nom-nom-nom....

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  7. Chris & China (GA)

Extra crunchy are da best!! Dat burned stuff on da outside is yummilicious!!

Susan&Felix(GA) likes this.