12/15 Luci AMPS 216

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/12-14-luci-amps-254.207952/#post-2304457

Crazy busy day yesterday. Better as far as traumatic work chaos. Luci decided to take a run at the lagoon again...it was wild needless to say...

Prayers and vines to @Bellasmom today as she said goodbye to her civvie Sammie yesterday. I'm always so sad to hear of someone who has to say goodbye to one of their furbabies :( We're sending hugs your way Jamie. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Happy Caturday to everyone here in L&L. Mama is off to the farmer's market and Saturday morning errands...hope Luci will be good for DH.

Bellasmom likes this.
  2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Nice run to the lagoon yesterday! Glad she is "letting" you go to the farmer's market. That sounds fun!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Nice lagoon run, glad your work wasn’t as chaotic and mmmmm get some good stuff at farmers market

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice greens yesterday. I hope Luci heads back today. Enjoy the farmer's market.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Nice greens yesterday. Hope she comes back down, AFTER your shopping is over. Have fun!

6. Sue and Luci

She DID! She's back in the greens today! I'm stunned...3 days in a row! I wish she could just hang on to those lower numbers...her curves are so predictable...yellow - blue - green - blue - yellow...sometimes not stopping at the blue...or maybe my fault for not checking her sooner...but she's surfing right now...right around 69 on the OneDrop :D:D

Rosie & Bailey likes this.
  7. Sue and Luci

Thanks! Although not as chaotic, now it's the long haul...re-writing 6000 pages of code is going to take time...lots of housekeeping and learning new programming language - needless to say by the end of the day I'm brain dead...I felt like a zombie last night...

But I was thinking about you...I'm hoping you'll be able to get out to the movies - get some distraction from your grieving. I've got 3 GA's out under the oak tree...I remember...all too well...it's a hard time...sending you a big hug!:bighug::bighug:

Bellasmom likes this.
  8. Sue and Luci

DH was on duty :) It's always nice to get out for a few hours - being 'off-duty' ...ah...what can I say? :p

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  9. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Happy to see Lucy is doing great! Nice Christmas present for Mamma!:)

Sue and Luci likes this.