12/16/2019 Mowgli AMPS 292

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AmandaE, Dec 16, 2019.

1. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

12/09/2019

Morning!!

congrats to @Jill & Scooter for their journey to the falls and special eyes on @Charlotte’s mom as she and Charlotte make their final push to finish the hike to the falls! Somethings in the air!!

Mowgli has been doing ok lately he’s having some nice green cycles in the evenings and then he’s back to his bouncy mornings. I was hoping for him to flatten out but we just can’t seem to get that ideal dose, either it’s a dose that drops him through the floor or he starts climbing up again. I do think his ideal dose is somewhere between 1u and 0.75u. Right now we’re at 0.87u, I hope we’ll get back to some better numbers on it.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

2. Sandra And Buddy (GA)

Sandra And Buddy (GA) Well-Known Member

There you are! haven't seen you around for a few days!

Hope the new dose will work a bit better!

Have a great day!

AmandaE likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Mowgli flattens out for you soon. That's why is called a sugar dance. ;)

AmandaE likes this.
  4. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Nice to see you Amanda! I hope you've hit the magic dose for Mowgs.
    Come on Mowgli, be a nice flat green soft cutie like Nyx!!
    Have a wonderful week! :)

AmandaE likes this.
  5. AmandaE

I know! Ever since my work blocked the site a few months ago I have been finding it increasingly hard to find the time to post daily... I’m hoping I’ll be able to post more once Christmas wraps up. I miss everyone when I don’t post daily :)
    thanks Carla, sometimes my feet get tired from dancing but, he’s such a handsome partner :) Mowgli has his dental Wednesday too so I’m hoping it might help with his numbers
    Me too! Nyx has been the softest green cutie lately!! She seems so much happier and has been so much more social lately... the other day she chased Mowg down the stairs ... playfully!! I’m hoping she’s finally coming to accept him!

6. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

I sure hope you can find that perfect dose for Mowgli. Now I understand why you haven't been around that much....work is blocking sites:(
    Glad to see you this morning and I hope you have a good week just incase I don't see you for awhile:bighug:

AmandaE likes this.
  7. AmandaE

Yes it’s so annoying, but I do understand since FDMB isn’t a secure site, for now I just use my phone! Glad to see you too! Yoyo is looking really nice lately :D

Debra and Yoyo likes this.
  8. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

That's a really good sign that she playfully chased him!! I hope she's coming around also, that would be the best Christmas present for her beans!! :bighug:

AmandaE likes this.
  9. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

It is that magical time of year and anything can happen.

It's annoying when places block things. My place blocks FB altogether. The wifi connection is so slow and cuts out alot. Sometimes I can't get on internet, it's hard to look up info for the work I need to do.

AmandaE likes this.
  10. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Amanda do you know how to fix the SS? There some cells missing in Ravan's SS & I'm not sure how to fix it?

[​IMG]

AmandaE likes this.
  11. AmandaE

It’s so true! I need to use google often so that I can look up how to do different things in PowerPoint word and excel, I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have access to those things, but I do wish I could have access to fdmb. Unfortunately I don’t need it to do my work ;)

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  12. AmandaE

I might be able to help send me a PM and I will give you my email address so that you can add it to your editing permission list :)

13. Charlotte and Lucky’s mom

Charlotte and Lucky’s mom Well-Known Member

Come on Mowgli, give mama those nice shades of green!! Charlotte is cheering you on to come and play with her at the Falls! :joyful::joyful: We hope he starts to surf those shades of green real soon!!

AmandaE likes this.
  14. J.J. and Phoebe Squeak

J.J. and Phoebe Squeak Well-Known Member

I feel for you with the bouncing! Phoebe Squeak seems to love a good bounce too. I hope they both get tired of it soon and take up surfing instead!

AmandaE likes this.
  15. Penelope and Mačka

Penelope and Mačka Well-Known Member

Apart from that pink yesterday, he's looking pretty good!!

AmandaE likes this.