12/16 Loudogg AMPS 143 +3 264 +9 184 PMPS 176 +4 238

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

December 15, 2018 Condo - Dosecrease and Surprise Lime

Good morning all!
    Well, Lou is a bundle of surprises. The dosecrease threat was on the table. Since his numbers showed he was bouncing, I increased last night instead of this morning to avoid the double whammy of increase and breaking bounce. So what does Lou do? Breaks the bounce last night instead. :eek: His numbers hurtled down and he found himself shark chasing at +7. Poor Caleb just wanted to go to bed, but apparently Lou wanted more attention, haha. I had seen the big drop at +4, but I had no idea he'd go so low. I thought he'd make it to the lagoon and surf for a bit.

I'm assuming all this excitement was from the bounce breaking, or possibly because of his IAA. We'll see what he does today. I hope you all have a relaxing Sunday and your kitties stay safe today. Sending vines to Mr. Jones (@Tracey&Jones) and Miss P (@Phoebes). Sending hugs and love to Jamie and DH (@Bellasmom). :bighug::bighug::bighug:

2. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

OK now Lou....you had your fun and excitement last night......How about a nice safe surf for your mama today?

Sunday's should be for rest, fun and relaxation.....no drama, OK?

3. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

Oh, I hope you can get some rest today. Please behave yourself Lou!

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Not a bad start though.

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Our kitties do like to keep us on our toes. I hope Caleb got to sleep in this morning.

6. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

When I switched Ravan to Levemir it took several weeks of changing the dose before his body adjusted to the new insulin.He dropped into 30's
    I like that he's using less insulin on Levemir. He still has his crazy bounces ,but I'm still hoping it will eventually even out.

Hope your Sunday is Great! :)

7. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Hope Lou produces flatter cycles for you soon. The Lev seems to have been a good switch for him. You can already see the difference with the fewer pinks.
    Stay safe today Lou. No surprises please :)