12/17/2018 PHOEBES AMPS 266 +3 149 +5 134 Pmps 144

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Phoebes (GA), Dec 17, 2018.

1. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...mps-183-3-223-4-124-pics.208060/#post-2305553

Miss P is full of vinegar today. But have to say that with a smile on my face. She has tolerated the chemo much better this last week and for that she can be full of anything she wants. Her appy is good. I think all these vines and thoughts about my girl are working. I can't thank you enough everyone.
    Thinking of a dose increase in the am only because we can't be up to monitor. Not real sure what these high morning numbers are. So I am putting out the threat of more juice.

Thank you everyone, hope everyone has a pretty good Monday. Head bumps and scritches .

Carol in Chicago likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It sounds like Phoebe is feeling good. Glad she is doing better with the chemo this week. Sending prayers.

Phoebes (GA) likes this.
  3. Tasha & Darwin

Tasha & Darwin Well-Known Member

Glad to hear Phoebes is feeling better today. Sending lots of vines your way!

Phoebes (GA) likes this.
  4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Nice update, sending more vines

Phoebes (GA) likes this.
  5. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

What a wonderful report ❤️ Prayers for continued healing and strength :bighug: Go Ms P :joyful: :joyful: :woot:

Phoebes (GA) likes this.