12/18/2018 PHOEBES AMPS 176 +3 159 +5 102 dose increase

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Phoebes (GA), Dec 18, 2018.

1. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/12-17-2018-phoebes-amps-266-3-149-5-134-pmps-144.208092/

Miss P is purring, lovey, and eating well. It's a good day. Hope everyone else is having a good Tuesday. This weekend is our family Christmas in Ky. We will be doing a little traveling. On Sunday. But coming back the same day. Just late. Hopefully before Pmps. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday with the ones you love. Or whomever you call family. I've learned that does not have to be blood related. Just like you guys have become my family as well. Head bumps and scritches. :cat::cat:

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you're getting to go away for the day! Exciting! Sounds like fun to be having Christmas with the family - even if only for one day - I wish I could go home and have Christmas with my family - even if only for a day - but it's too far - even to fly there and back - would take the whole day just for that :( Maybe another year...Enjoy your day! :D

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the dosecrease. Glad Phoebe is having a good day.

4. Phoebes (GA)

Thank you and I am so sorry you can not go home to your family. My husband is British and we can't see his for awhile either so I understand. You will just have to celebrate with your sugardance family. :)

PussCatPrince - GA likes this.
  5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Lookin' good, Phoebe. Sounds like a fine family Christmas is in store.

6. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

Aye. Tiz tough when the distances are huge. For us it is two long haul flights of approx 10 hrs and 12 hours one way + many golden doubloons. I haven't been home in ten years now.

Have a wonderful family Christmas Angela. :bighug:

& Phoebes. Keep on doing so well. Loves ya! :cat:

7. Paigeworthy

Paigeworthy Member

Just saying hi :bighug: merry Christmas!!

8. Phoebes (GA)

Thank you M!! Merry Christmas to you and Dusty and the hubby. :)