12/18 Rosie AMPS~398 +3~156 +4.5~69 +5~69 +6~84 PMPS~186 +2.5~191

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA, Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Oh, boy. This is backwards, Rosie. I hope it's just a bounce.

Well, as she continues her training for Olympic Freestyle Bouncing, we continue our nail biting and hand wringing. Haven't reached thumb sucking yet, but... I guess it's all in the hands.

She is so hungry! I have to limit how much I let her eat. Which she does not favor. She has threatened to return to Barcelona where there is all the food any cat wants at any time. I suppose we should have told her years ago that no one believes her Barcelona story, but it is too late now so we have to pretend.

This is a picture of Rosie with napping Son Bean the other night after her first Day of Big Dips. They are holding hands. :)
    IMG_0169.JPG

Good numbers to all today!

Vyktors Mum and Mandarin'sMom like this.
  2. Andy & Pimp

Andy & Pimp Well-Known Member

Love the hand holding kittie! I do that with Pimp, too:p

Isn't it crazy how much they will eat when they're in the 300's? I have to put the dry food up at night when Pimp is running that high or there will be pukey piles of kibble everywhere:eek:

I hope she comes down for you soon.

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

What a great picture. It looks like Rosie may be practicing for the diving team. I hope she slows down and surfs.

4. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Ok. I like this +3 much better. So, Rosie, let's try to hold onto this idea. The down idea.

5. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Really, Rosie, it was not necessary to take my plea quite this literally. We have 69 at +4.5.

I'm not gong to high carb her this time. In the past, we managed numbers above 45 with regular food, a little to the high side, and never got into the syrup, even at 37. Never had a symptoms, though. Of course any symptoms would make us behave differently. And I am pretty sure Rosie runs to 60s as normal. We tested her 3 or 4 times when she was a civvie and always got 60s. (Low number statistics, I know, but you have to start someplace!).

So I fed her about 1/4 can of a mix of 3% carb and 19% for an average of maybe 8 to 10%.

She has been grumpy all morning and does not want to be tested. I guess the rollercoaster is a bit much.

6. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Good plan, Lydia. You don't want to go overboard with the HC! I hope Rosie will settle down soon. Great pic!
    Ella

Yo Rosie, I'm up on the beach today, but I've got my eye on you. Surf safe!!!
    ~ Rusty, LagoonMeister

7. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Surfing along at 69, still at +5.

Hey, Rusty, come on in. The water's fine!

8. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Doodles hasn't need HC even at 40 either. His regular food with maybe a little MC (12%) brings him right back up and he surfs. Good job Rosie and cute pic!

9. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

With a lovely 84 at +6, we offer Rosie's ear a break until PMPS. (Beans don't mind the break either!)

And speaking of breaks, I think this qualifies as a bounce breaker?

10. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

Looks like she wanted to dive from the highest cliff right into the lagoon - cliff diving really isn't safe for kitties, Rosie! Now let's do some nice, calm surfing!

11. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

The little cliff diver is back to a nice blue PMPS of 186. So Mandarin'sMom, I am going to think she surfed nicely all day. She certainly slept with a little kitty smile on her face.

12. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

+2.5 was 191. I nearly had purple apoplexy trying to get that test, though.

13. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Oh no! At +5.5 she is at 320. How can this be? Bouncing from the green?

14. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Yep looks like it but her bounces are getting pretty short lived these days - you might find you miss them a little when they stop lol!

That is the cutest pic, what an awwww moment :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.