12-19-18 Jonesy AMPS 302, + 6 185 PMPS 257

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tracey&Jones (GA), Dec 19, 2018.

1. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

I think Jones' BG's reflect my emotions yesterday. So we had a solid poop last night even if really stinky!

He was not purring this morning but I think it has more to do with the bouncing numbers then the IBD. He was all cuddly and purry last night with that nice green! I was going to test again but with all the late nights preparing to leave and still recovering from the Christmas party on Saturday (note to self...you are too old to drink that much and party to 4 AM) I totally fell asleep on the couch until Jones was bugging me to go to bed. Which we did and he came to cuddle up.

Last day at work today. Fly out tomorrow morning, leaving the house @ +11. My sister is all excited about us coming and can't wait till we get there.

Last day at work until the new year. Which means it will be busy.

Vines for all those kitties in need and hugs for the caregivers.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Jones comes back down today. Nice on the cuddles last night. Yay for solid poop. Have a safe trip.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  3. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Ok, he came down today at least.

PussCatPrince - GA likes this.
  4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Have a safe trip.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  5. majandra

majandra Well-Known Member

Have a safe trip :)

6. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

Yes. Safe trip and happy Jones homecoming.

7. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

Jones will be surrounded by the loving, health-giving vines of many FDMB aunties (and unclies) every day while you're gone. I look forward to hearing how much fun you had with your sister and how great it is to be back with your purring, plump-looking Jones. :bighug: