12/20 Jenks AMPS 100 +4 67 +8 55 PMPS 98 +7 124 Happy Annifursary!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AZJenks, Dec 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

12/16

It's that time of year again. We just finished our fourth year of doing the sugar dance. Some days, it actually feels like we know what we're doing. Others seem like the first day all over again. I'm not sure we'll ever crack Jenks' code, but we're thankful every day that we discovered this amazing community, whose infinite patience, wisdom, and guidance empowers us to give him the best life possible. I'm honestly not sure Jenks would still be with us had we not found this website, so as I look at him lazily lounging beneath the Christmas tree, knowing that he is happy and carefree, I truly realize the magnitude of the gift that this forum has given us. For that we'll forever be grateful.

So whether you've regularly followed Jenks' posts, or merely stopped by from time to time with words of support, or simply lurked quietly wondering what this crazy cat will do next, just know that you mean more to us than can possibly be put into words. None of this would be possible without you.

Now we march forward into year number five with the winds at our backs, full of hope and optimism that maybe this year will be the best one yet!

2. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Annifursary Jenks!!!

What a great way to celebrate too!!! Look at those wonderful numbers!!

Let's make year 5 the best yet, OK?

3. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Happy Annifursary! This community is a lifesaver, I agree!

Jenks is starting off the new year on a good foot, so happy for you all and how well he has been doing with all this green recently. Keep it up, Jenks! :D

4. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Wow...it’s hard to believe it’s been that long but Happy Annifursary for the day you found us!

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Annifursary. It's great to see Jenks doing so well. This place is truly wonderful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.