12/22 Autumn amps-68, +3-187, +6-152

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MommaOfMuse, Dec 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

True to form this weekend after 2 days of fairly flat yellows Miss Autumn decided Saturday to start her run for the basement but this time I caught her before she could take off and started giving her little 8% carb snacks and she still bounced a tiny bit that night (up into the low 300's) probably off the extra chow rather than a true bounce and was back in the low 200's for preshots by Sunday and today right back where she should be in the double digits.

We got our tree cut down and drug home this weekend, but right now it is resting comfortably on the back deck so it can shed the ice. All weekend long we had freezing pea soup fog with freezing rain showers off and on so the tree is encased in ice right now and I'm so not letting it defrost/deice on the carpet in the house. ohmygod_smile Plus with it so frozen it can't come through the door right now either for fear of snapping off branches. Kind of wish you could get a tree and keep it looking like this one without it really being ice because it is really pretty frozen solid it looks like an evergreen encased in crystal.

Tonight I'll find out how big and what kind of ham DH will be getting from work, every year they give all the employees a nice ham for Christmas but every year it has been a different size and kind. One year it was a spiral cut fully cooked bone-in one, the next year it was a boneless half a ham but instead of cutting it in half the normal way through the short width, they had cut it in half the long way (very strange looking on the serving platter), another year it was an uncooked bone-in almost full leg of pork. So just no way to plan on what I'm going to need to cook the thing until he brings it home. :roll:

Mel and The Fur Gang

2. pandabur

pandabur Member

Re: 12/22 Autumn amps-68

Wow Autumn, that's quite a b-b-b-bounce :) At least your mama knows you well enough to predict that! :)

3. tibbs5

tibbs5 Well-Known Member

Re: 12/22 Autumn amps-68

68...... nice !!!!!!
    hope you post a picture of the tree. it sounds amazing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.