12/22 Myagi amps 355, pmps 205, +5.5 196

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Myagi (GA) and Heidi, Dec 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myagi (GA) and Heidi

Myagi (GA) and Heidi Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/12-21-myagi-amps-346-4-5-268-pmps-197.188376/

Amps 355, 1 drop, ate better.

Pants are tight....:confused: mom is frustrated.... Myagi is happy. Eating better, continues to jump to window bench, talking up a storm, loving up on Millie...

But c'mon with the numbers!!! Healing green come to us! I don't care - bring the blue for a long surf! Shoot, dang, darn - even low yellows would appease me at this point! :banghead: ok. :coffee: :cool: momma's got that out of her system. Ready for a new day!:cat:

CatMamaG likes this.
  2. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Looks like the bounce cleared yesterday. Hard to say if he went lower than the 197 at PMPS during the day or continued dropping last night. Even on SLGS if you can get at least a before bed test each night it helps fill in the blanks. Either way something may have triggered another bounce or his dose needs to go back up.

Myagi (GA) and Heidi likes this.
  3. Myagi (GA) and Heidi

I usually never do less than 4 tests but couldn't get a mid last night. I don't think he's carb sensitive cause when he had his lows he only came up incrementally. So it does remain a question mark. I hope it's a bounce, but if he needs to go up so be it - went his little body healing!

4. Myagi (GA) and Heidi

Pmps 205, 1 drop, snubbing food. Ok eating Millie's. No meds but food is better than none.

5. Myagi (GA) and Heidi

+5.5 196 still eating very light but all others behaviours fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.