12-23 Gizmo AMPS=347; +3=243; +5=168; +6=136; +8=136; PMPS=266

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chubba (GA), Dec 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

PMPS = 274 & 322
    +3 = 298
    +4 = 239
    +6 = 254

AMPS = 347

Gizmo has been eating his am shot meals all week, but I guess he remembered that I said I would try switching his food (due to him starting to refuse to eat his am shot meals) this week while I'm off. He refused to eat again this morning, but eventually ate most of his food with me moving the bowl to different spots and much encouragement. So I broke down and ordered more TikiCat and will try feeding him just that. Why do my cats have such expensive taste? :cat::p

@LizzieInTexas - I did contact the pharmacy yesterday. They said the meds have all been compounded the same. The only difference might have been how much flavoring was added. Said that would change the color and the consistency, but not affect the meds at all.

Hoping to be able to catch up on the kitties today. It has been a long, crazy week. Happy Holidays everyone!

2. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Holidays to you and yours! Just when you think you have the food situation figured out, they refuse to eat it! :banghead: Similar issues with Maggie recently. I'm back to Fancy Feast for a while, but the phos. is too high, so I need to change ASAP.

Chubba (GA) likes this.
  3. Chubba (GA)

Oh yes, he would more than willingly eat friskies, but I’m trying to only give him very little because of the phosphorus. Hope you find something Maggie is willing to eat that is better for her.

Alicia & Maggie (GA) likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry Gizmo is being so picky about his food. I hope you can find something that works for him that isn't so expensive. I hope he keeps sliding down today.

Chubba (GA) likes this.
  5. Chubba (GA)

+6 = 136

Finally! :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.