12/23 Luci AMPS 243,3+122

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Sunday

Good Morning everyone! It's Christmas week for those who celebrate - and I've been baking and making...below is a pic of the Swedish tea cakes and the Crockpot Peanut Clusters - OMG this stuff is way too tasty and I'll be glad once it's all out of here! Of course there are always some that don't look so good for one reason or another - some crumble and some are just a mess - and we always have to dispense with the 'rejects'. I usually take some to our neighbors, but they're away - so it's up to DH and I to dispose of those 'irregular' ones...Today I'm baking a Southern Coconut Pecan cake for tomorrow - while hopefully juggling a minimal day at work - and a few other last minute things.

Luci is cooperating as far as visiting the lagoon - at least yesterday she did...and that always adds to the fun - timers for ovens, timers for Luci - jump, jump, jump...

Have a wonderful day everyone!
    CookiesAndCandy.jpg

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci slides down and surfs today. That looks so yummy.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Cookies look d e l i c i o u s, I want to grab one:joyful:

Happy safe surfing for Luci. Hope her paw is doing well:)

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Sue and Luci

I wish you could - so much temptation! I'm baking a cake now for Christmas Eve - Southern Coconut Pecan. I hope it turns out perfect!

And of course Luci is off like a rocket this morning - back to the lagoon I suspect...that was a big drop already this morning :)

5. Sandra And Buddy (GA)

Sandra And Buddy (GA) Well-Known Member

Ugh! I am so ready for the holidays to be over, Only so there aren't so many treats around the house, It's going to take me months to recover! Those look so yummy!

6. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Nice +3 Luci....just a few more steps to the lagoon......
    Isn't it horrible that we have to get rid of the less-than-perfect cookies before guests see them? :smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Sue and Luci

I know, right??? I just think that the nicer looking ones should go out on the trays and the 'rejects'...well, what to do? Can't bring myself to throw them away...LOL!:p

8. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

I think I gained a pound just looking! Good thing I'm not there It would be nearly gone by the end of the day :woot: Sweets are my weakness!:joyful:
    [​IMG]

9. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Look at u go Luci
    Now I'm hungry Sue, thanks!! I'm coming to ur house for xmas:D

Sue and Luci likes this.
  10. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Rejects are welcomed here !!!!!

Sue and Luci likes this.