12/24 Luci AMPS 210 Merry Christmas Eve!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Tuesday

Well, of course Miss Luci Fancy Pants decides to rush off to the lagoon yesterday - she knew her mama was juggling a bunch of things - work, (fortunately quiet!) baking a cake - it turned out quite well - however the only problem with a cake is that I can't cut a piece of it to test before taking it over to the relatives tonight. I always bake a day ahead so the cake has plenty of time to cool and then it goes in the fridge overnight to firm up - best for frosting that way. I'll get a pic tonight for posting tomorrow - today's agenda includes having a guy come in to hang a new fan in the kitchen; baking another cake for tomorrow's Christmas Day dinner with the relatives and a pedicure/nails this afternoon.

Let's see if HRH can keep it nice and easy today - a little lagooning would be nice but she's always in such a hurry to get there...I do wish she'd slow down the diving routine.

I'm moving her schedule up a tad to accommodate dinner with the family tonight - they've requested our presence at 6:30 - which is Luci's shot time - so I'm backing up a little so we can leave at 6:10 instead of 6:30...tomorrow we'll slide back to our old schedule...

I hope you're all well and will have a relaxing and peaceful day. Thoughts and prayers to @Judy and Boomer - hope Boomer will eat a feast today!

If anyone is interested, Harriet the eagle's chick has hatched...here's the webcam - there are watchers from all over the world. https://dickpritchettrealestate.com/

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Be good for mom today Luci, she’s got to get some things done today
    Have a great day Sue
    I went a saw the eagles when it was Ozzie and Harriet, still sad that Ozzie passed

Sonia & Leo and Sue and Luci like this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci slides down and surfs safely today.

4. Sherry and Blackie

Sherry and Blackie Member

Merry Christmas Eve.

5. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Thank you Sue! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Happy Holiday!!

Enjoy yourself tonight, I'm sure your cake will be delicious.

You may want to change the date on your condo to update it to today:)

Surf safely Luci:D

7. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas Eve Sue! I hope Luci comes down to the beach today!

8. Sue and Luci

LOL! I was just asking someone else to do the same this morning!!! And I go and do the same thing...guess we all do it from time to time...such a cra cra day :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  9. Sue and Luci

Merry Christmas Judy...I hope she does too...she just always has to start every day with those yellow bookends...I hardly know how to behave when she's not there..:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  10. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Have a wonderful day Sue! Be good Miss Luci! :bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  11. Charlotte and Lucky’s mom

Charlotte and Lucky’s mom Well-Known Member

Love the webcam on Harriet!! Ever so gentle feeding her chick! Love it!! Curious to see what your cakes look like!!! My son is at CIA in Hyde Park NY. Can’t wait for all of the yummy foods he’ll be doing!:) Have a great Christmas and I hope your relative appreciates all of the time and effort that was put into the cake!! Have a great day!! And Luci... stay safe for mama today!! No shenanigans! :D

Sue and Luci likes this.
  12. Sue and Luci

Luci has already run off to nearly the center of the lagoon! I just don't know what the rush is with her...Levemir is supposed to have a later onset...but Luci will not read the instructions on how it's supposed to work...

Isn't that webcam something...unfortunately we could all sit and watch the action all day...and get nothing done...

I'll post a pic tomorrow of the cake for tonight - I hope it tastes good! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas as well :)

13. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Too funny....I had a typo on my SS from last night that I was told about this morning also:joyful:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  14. Sue and Luci

Thank goodness we all have one another watching our backs! Our cats certainly don't help a bit...nails are too long...I'm in too much of a hurry...I'm sleepy...what other excuse could I use...ha ha...:joyful::joyful:

Debra and Yoyo likes this.
  15. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

16. Sandra And Buddy (GA)

Sandra And Buddy (GA) Well-Known Member

No shenanigans today, give your mama a little break!

Have a wonderful time with family today!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  17. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Love the eaglecam. I hope other egg hatches, it's getting late. What's with the owl picking on M. They did it last year also.

Luci, behave mom is super busy making treats for Christmas.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  18. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Have a Wonderful day!:bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.