12/24 Tiger AMPS

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tiger(GA) and Ruth, Dec 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

Last condo: http://www.felinediabetes.com/OLDFDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=129868

Just wanted to wish everyone at FDMB a very Merry Christmas- thank you for being here for us, we would be so lost without you! Sending healing vines and prayers to not only all kitties in need, but also to all who have GA's, this is a really tough time of the year, hugs! I miss the emoticons lol As I type this message I realize I have not updated our SS and I have a cat in my lap sleeping peacefully, so will update after dinner, as our celebration is tomorrow.
    Edit: well apparently you cannot edit your title to update SS numbers? Or more likely, there is a way and I just don't see it?

AMPS 258
    +2 251
    +3 201
    +5 190
    PMPS 301

Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
  2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Hi Ruth. I'm glad you posted a condo and will look at your ss after I TFS. Merry Christmas.

3. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

Thanks Elise- Merry Christmas to you andMax as well!

Does anyone know how to edit your title to update SS numbers? I must be blind :confused:

4. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

To edit your title, there is a small drop-down menu at the upper right hand corner of your condo called "thread tools". When you drop that down, there is an option to edit your title.

Merry Christmas, Ruth!

5. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Merry Christmas, Ruth! I hope you and DH have many blessings to count. We count you as a blessing....not that we wants Tiger to be FD but that you all found us, Tiger is better, and we get to know you!

6. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas, Ruth! :cool: How kewl! We finally get to see an avatar of Tiger. What a beautiful kitty!

There are smilies here, but only a few. Visit Tess's condo for a way to sneak the ones from the old board in. [​IMG] Hee Hee Hee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.