12/25 Sootie ambg 70 pmbg89. Azalea BAR; sunbeam day

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by HWright, Dec 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...bg86-pmbg77-fluids-etc-azalea-sparkly.170173/

Ho Ho Ho on this holiday morning,
    Santa must have sprinkled sleepy dust during the night. Already I could very easily go BTB.

Sootie's ambg 70, she came downstairs round 6am while I was making the Danish lemon delight dessert "kan ikke lade være" ("can not let it be") for this afternoon's Yuletide potluck with friends.
    @Gussie's mom : another Danish dessert with an illustrative name when they could easily just call it Lemon fromage or something simple like that!)

Offered Sootie three different kinds of food during her dawn visit. Nope. So I got on the floor for cuddle. She licked a bit of FF then cuddle.

same pattern upstairs though she did follow me upstairs instead of her usual being there.

Will do the morning fluids routine soon, offer broth etc, and see where we're at. Broth thawing, raw food thawing.

Azalea came out from under bed this morning little miss perky. Had left a present in LB during the night. Ate a little, snuggled a little, repeat.

When I came back downstairs, Spunky had left a little present on my bed. Change bedding and do laundry on Christmas morning. Oh well..,Now that laundry in the works...in BTB for me.

Have joyful holiday day and evening and gentle vines:bighug::bighug::bighug:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas. I hope you enjoy the potluck with friends.

I hope Sootie's appy picks up. Great update for Azalea. Sorry about the present Spunky left for you. Sending prayers.

HWright likes this.
  3. Gussie's mom (GA)

Gussie's mom (GA) Well-Known Member

God Jul Sina!
    It's funny with the names for things, it's almost like they needed to tell what's in stuff in the names of the recipes..and then there are names like Janssons Frestelse that give no clue!:joyful:
    I'm watching some Danish movies and tv today on Netflix, I like their cinema and TV and it helps keep my Scandinavian brain active! I also watch whatever they have in Swedish and Norwegian too.
    Hoping Sooties appy picks up, that is so worrysome when they won't eat. I've found with Gussie, since he became regulated and then OTJ his eating schedule is different than when he was not in remission. He is not as interested in food and so isn't really hungry at breakfast time. When he gets hungry is at about two hours after we get up and moving to start the day. When he is not hungry then I know something is wrong.

I LOVE anything lemon so am salivating at what you are whipping up! Yum! Popcorn cakes are on my agenda today and a call to virtually join my family.

Merry Christmas Sina, give the tribe a scritch for me:cat::bighug:
    Have a wonderful gathering with your friends:bighug::bighug::bighug:

HWright likes this.
  4. Lincolns Mom

Lincolns Mom Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Merry Christmas Sina, Sootie, and little Azalea!

HWright likes this.
  5. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas!!

Yikes on the present on the bed!o_O

Sootie, please eat your fuds!

Enjoy your BTB Sina.

HWright likes this.
  6. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas Sina and to your gang Amazing how well Sootie continues to do and I isn't it amazing that after Azalea's surgery how we she is doing ? Hope your day is great ! :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

HWright likes this.
  7. HWright

@carfurby @Gussie's mom @Lincolns Mom @Osha @Bobbie And Bubba

Thank you and Merry Christmas Day, too! And tons of evergreenery vines for happy appies for all!

After a nice late morning nap, I am realizing that Steve will be home soon (he went to ex-BIL's for Christmas Day breffis) and then we on we go for the 'three little maids from school' Christmas afternoon for a few hours. It will be very bittersweet for us all this year.

I need to whip the cream to go with the silly name Danish dessert. And put down afternoon fuds for kitties. Hoping Sootie will eat more.

BBL and blessings of the day.
    IMG_1231.JPG

Lincolns Mom likes this.
  8. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Merry Christmas, Sina!! I’m glad Azalea was a bit perkier today.

Many blessings for 2017.

HWright likes this.
  9. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas, Sina.

I'm so glad that Azalea continues to do well in her recovery. How nice that Sootie will eat a little with a snuggle for encouragement. Sending Christmas appy vines.

Spunky, that isn't the kind of present Mama was hoping for this Christmas - at least not in that location! :rolleyes::p

Enjoy your celebration, Sina!

HWright likes this.
  10. HWright

@Marje and Gracie @Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Always thanks for checking in on us and for your Greetings! Hoping your Christmas Day been full joyful time and the making sweet memories.

And here's
    Evening update: We are home. I had syringe fed Sootie again before we went out. Came home to a CPC dish downstaies and 1/2 full (or 1/2 empty depending on outlook of the day) fud dish upstairs.. who ate what unknown . Sootie was ensconced on front bedroom bed.

Her Bg tonight 89, a flip flop from yesterday when she started out in the 80's and by evening was in the 70's. Today the opposite.
    Attaching photo of Sootie and Bella dining tonight, Bella going for the slurry, sootie interested in the s&c raw rabbit.
    I wish I could say that Sootie did a CPC tonight. But it was not to be.
    Just after the photo she hightailed it to front room. So a couple of nibbles was it. But she had more direct interest in that fud tonight.

I'm not doing more fluids tonight bc she's still quite "saddle bag" from this morning's fluids. I usually use a 22 gauge but today used 18 gauge.

DH in with Azalea and sound asleep.

I'm soon to bed, with back and legs flaring, after checking in again with Sootie and assist feed if she hasn't eaten more on own.

Gentle vines and sweet dreams for all.
    Love
    Sina
    IMG_1271.JPG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.