12/27/2018 PHOEBES AMPS 173 +2 242 food infl +5 170 strep throat MIA

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Phoebes (GA), Dec 27, 2018.

1. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

Last post
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/12-21-2018-phoebes-amps-249-3-115.208275/

Sorry I have not been around I have been sick as a dog and was not going to one of them urgent care places over Christmas to get gawd knows what on top of my sickness. Just got back from the docs have meds and great cough syrup so I will be on the mend.
    Miss P has been doing great. Her numbers are a little high but I've chalked that up to me, the weather, the company, and us leaving her for the day. Other wise she is purring sleeping eating and taking her chemo with grace.

I see while I was gone there have been some loss. :( @Chris & China @StephG my heart goes out to you. And during Christmas. My heart is breaking for you both. :bighug::bighug::bighug:cat_wings>ocat_wings>o fly free gentle ones. May you have landed softly.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I was wondering where you were. I'm so sorry you have been sick. I hope you get better soon. I'm glad Phoebe is doing okay. Sending prayers.

3. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

Glad to hear you are feeling better now. I don't want to be too much of a stalker, but I must admit I was worried. :oops:

4. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Get well, Angela! :bighug: Phoebe needs you.

5. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

:bighug:
    Get well soon

6. Joanne&TinySole

Joanne&TinySole Well-Known Member

Oh boy, Angela, strep throat is not fun! Glad you have meds and hopefully they'll start working quickly. As for Ms. Phoebe, glad to know she's not missing a beat and doing pretty well despite the minor changes in the household. Feel better...lots of soup and rest for you!