12/3 Yoyo AMPS 125,+2 74,+3 79,+4 75,PMPS 60,+1 57, +2 48,+3 59,

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Debra and Yoyo, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

2. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

That is a chilli wake up for you! It's 22 here!! :nailbiting:

Sorry for not answering yesterday, I got sidetracked...as usual... :p I started using SEB back in the summer when Leo was having constipation issues and it seemed to solve the problem. The only thing was, he wouldn’t eat any food with SEB in it and I didn’t want to syringe it every time, so I started giving him a small amount of sardines (in water) with the SEB and his vitamin b (crushed) in it. And because he loves sardines, he eats the whole thing. As a bonus, sardines are also a good source of Omegas which is good for CKD. Leo wouldn’t eat anything with the omegas that were prescribed by our vet so sardines solved that issue as well.

It was @CandyH & Catcat that suggested the sardines. There’s a ton of info on the internet but here’s one to start. http://catcentric.org/2015/10/14/top-10-reasons-sardines-should-be-a-regular-part-of-your-cats-diet/

Yoyo's ss is a beautiful thing, how's his appy?

3. Sandra And Buddy (GA)

Sandra And Buddy (GA) Well-Known Member

We are expecting a bit more snow sometime this week, I am already over winter. Have a great day today!

Debra and Yoyo likes this.
  4. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

It is funny, I really think the boy has me trained. He loves to eat Press Your Lunch by Weruva. But I did notice some diarrhea with that food as the cans are not consistant, some have more jell in them and that may give him diarrhea? But that is the only food that he will eat without me scooping it into his mouth. So hopefully he feels well and is just telling me what he wants me to feed him. I still hear the teeth grunting only after he eats. Probably stomach acid and I will probably have to go back to the SEB.

So you use SEB everyday for a while now? I ask because some articles say only to give for 8 weeks? Any thoughts on that?
    Thank you for the link, I'll look it over when I have more time....many thanks:bighug:

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Yoyo today. I hope he surfs safely. I'd love to get more snow. We've only been getting rain.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yoyo looking great as always.

7. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

I didn't know that, I know that it could interfere with the absorption of certain meds though. When I discussed it with Leo's vet she knew all about it and I don't recall her mentioning the 8 week thing. I will check with her. Thanks Debra.

8. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

What lovely surfing Yoyo! We have had forties in the mornings most days lately - it's crisp alright! Tina is out playing with Yo right now I'll bet - surfing that lagoon:D:D Have a happy tummy precious boy;)