12/31 Gordy AMPS 206 | PMPS 488, +5=291

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CassAndGordy(GA), Dec 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

2. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Your caliper measurement note, when you say 2.75 is slightly more, did you mean 2.75 measured by the syringe is more than the 2.75 caliper measurement or visa versa?

I hope he comes down for you and that you have much success with calipers and find Gordy responds better with more consistent dosing. :cat:

3. CassAndGordy(GA)

The old caliper measurement for 2.75u was 3.3mm, and not its 3.35mm. Small difference, but it actually now falls where you'd expect 2.75 to be on the syringe. The old measurement seemed like it was mostly at 2.5u.

I've been using calipers for a year, its just my digital caliper has gotten wet and the display would randomly jump if you moved it too fast (it was evillll). So I wanted to re-measure the caliper, I had to wait to have a set that wasn't screwed up LOL

4. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

The dosecrease gauntlet has been thrown! :eek: ;)

5. CassAndGordy(GA)

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I wouldn't have gotten up to test last night either. It looks like Gordy is bouncing today. If he is coming down at PMPS time, be careful if you increase. He could go down quicker than normal. Make sure you can monitor.

7. CassAndGordy(GA)

PMPS 488

That is TERRIBLE :banghead::(:mad:

I increased. I don't know what is happening. (Though, it could be I gave a FS this morning, but its hard to know.)

8. CassAndGordy(GA)

+2=457
    +5=291

Got a yellow :cat: alright G, surf now... lets start the New Year NOT bouncing lol :confused:

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.