12/31 Jenks AMPS 81 +3 83 +5 90 PMPS 82 +7 88

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AZJenks, Dec 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

12/30

Jenks sailed through yesterday with fabulous numbers.

What will today hold? As of the 26th, it looks like we're having an alternating on cycle and off cycle. Yesterday would qualify as an on cycle. So will today be an off cycle where the numbers break out in the afternoon?

Or, might we instead resume great cycles because of a new insulin bottle (perhaps the last couple doses in the previous one were lacking potency) and-or a dose reduction (was he getting too much juice?)?

Stay tuned....

2. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Nothing but on cycles please, Mr. Jenks! Hope the new insulin sorts it out, that would be the easy solution, wouldn’t it? :cat:

3. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

If you love mysteries it's great to have a diabetic cat! ;) Unfortunately there's not always a logical resolution. :rolleyes: Great start to the day!

4. AZJenks

That's why we mention it in whispers, so the cats don't overhear us! ;)

5. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

We need a cat proof font to type in! Perhaps in a color they cannot see? :joyful:

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Jenks. I hope he keeps surfing.

7. AZJenks

Last day cycle of the year and it turned out perfect!

No off cycle today!

He mostly remained flat and in the 80s. There was a brief midcycle rise, but I think that is most likely just him calibrating to the new dose before settling in again.

Idiots in the area are setting off illegal fireworks already, so Jenks got spooked and didn't eat dinner. I'm not thrilled about that, but there's not really much I can do about it either.

As I sit here reflecting back on our spreadsheet, I feel blessed and humbled that we've had the best month on record. As the clock ticks over tonight, I'll be wishing that the good fortune continues into the new year for us and anyone else who needs it.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
  8. AZJenks

An 88 is excellent considering the stress of the fireworks and stuff and that he didn't eat any dinner. Looking good Mr. Jenks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.