12/31 Rex +2 142, +3 82, +4 68 constipation question

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mandy & Rex (GA), Dec 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Last condo was almost 3 months ago! :eek:

I had planned to post today to ask about Rex's constipation and then he gave me a blue. :facepalm:

Overnight, a cat (Rex is the likely culprit) knocked down a twin pack of Hawaiian sweet rolls and chewed open one corner and helped himself to half a roll. :mad: When I saw the bread on the floor, I knew I would get a bad number. I make the cats wait so I can sleep in on the weekends so that's why his numbers are off by a couple hours. I always feed the cats right before I go to bed, though.

Last night, Rex was pacing then he started to try and poop wherever he was. It took him a few tries before he was successful. I plan to run to the store in a bit so I was wondering how much pure pumpkin I should add to his meals. He gets 1.7 oz each meal.

Happy New Year! :cat::cat:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Poor Rex. I don't measure Furball's food like that, but I've always mixed in a teaspoon of pumpkin when she's needed it. I just try not to make it more pumpkin than food.

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  3. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Do you buy a can then freeze the pumpkin in an ice cube tray? I won't be able to use a whole can before it goes bad.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I buy a can and freeze what I don't use after 5 days, or less if Furball doesn't need it that long. I just put it in a tupperware container and get a teaspoon out at a time and then freeze it in the container.

Christie & Maverick likes this.
  5. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Oh Rex, seriously, Hawaiian sweet rolls?! Hope the constipation issues improve!

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.