12/4/18 Olive AMPS 320; +4=195; +9=304; PMPS 324; +4=206

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday Cabergoline Day 60

Her ear is still bright red. I never see her scratching it though. Been testing the other ear, she doesn't like it touched at all so it's a battle. I think what worries me the most is the bald spot and what caused that. So far the bupre reduction is working but it's only been 24 hrs. I don't know if the hair will grow back.

Lots of errands for me todsy. I will be gone all afternoon. But She will be fine. DH will be home and She hasn't gone low in a while. She certainly put the brakes on didn't she. Maybe this is the best she can do. I have a feeling we will be going up in dose soon.

I have to get more bupre for her.

Have a safe day everyone.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Olive's ear heals quickly. Sending prayers.

3. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Hope Olive's ear heals quickly, and that she responds to the dosecrease threat. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Olive & Paula

She is super hungry this morning. She had her breakfast, +2 and snack, her bupre all before +2 today. And she was playing with shoelace this morning. And was in the picture window looking out. I don't know what all this means.

To much change for this bean all at once.

5. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

The not knowing drives me crazy. I hope her ear heals quickly. I also hope you all have a fantastic day today! Bring it on down Olive!

6. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Sending healing vines for Olive's ear!
    I hope your DH's scans get rebooked quickly. Waiting is the worst!

7. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Sounds like she's feeling good!

Ravan has a bunch of little bumps on his right ear & it's very sore. I can't use it for tests at all. I had been using Neosporin for a while & some people here said they had the same thing happen & thought it was from the neosporin so I stopped using it.
    I'm trying a Homeopathic Ointment now "Curoxen"it has Arnica in it for pain. It has a strong smell & Ravan didn't like that but he's got used to it & It does look like his ear is a bit better.

Sending Healing thoughts to DH & for Olive

Hope Your day Is GREAT! :bighug::)

8. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

Not a bad drop for the first four hours - maybe she is taking that dosecrease threat seriously. No shark-hunting though while your mama bean is out running errands.

9. Olive & Paula

Apparently there was no chance of that. Haven't had a pink mid day for quite some time.