12/4/19 Olive AMPS 144; +3=156; +7.5=115; PMPS 186; +5=141

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday. Caber Yr 2 Day 60

Last night her glucose spiked late but then came down, kind of odd but it is what it is. Amps is lower than yesterday so that's good.

Going to check who is in the tree and who is at the Tiki Hut.

Something I noticed the last couple of days, her tail is up when she is walking now. When she first got here and for the longest time it always hung down. She never wagged it. vet has said numerous times she thinks there has been some spinal nerve damage in the past. You could never touch it without her reacting. Certainly couldn't brush it. And she never sat on her butt. In the last year, her tail would be half up, still no sitting, was able to touch back and tail twice before she tried to bite you. Lately her tail is completely up when walking, wags it when laying down, allows brushing at a light touch and sits on her butt when eating. The last couple of poops have drained the glands which is good so I guess the one vet was right about the fiber.

Husband goes for post op echo this morning. I told him this time if they tell him he needs to be admitted, then he better listen and go.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Ollie. I hope she surfs safely today. It's great to hear her tail has been up and not bothering her as much. Sending prayers for your DH.

3. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Nice start for Olive today!
    Vines to your DH!

4. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

That sounds great that Ollie is wagging her tail again! I hope she keeps feeling better and isn't so sensitive.
    Prayers the echo looks good and no hospitalization is necessary for DH.
    Hoping you have a nice day and feel well:bighug:

5. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

So good news about Olive's tail! I'm so glad for her; she's improving! :)
    Hope you have a great day Paul and that everything will go fine for your husband!

6. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Glad to hear Ollie is getting back to her old self...tail an all.

Hope everything will be ok for your DH! We do worry about them don't we?

Are you all settled into the new kitchen?

7. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

So glad to hear that Ollie is wagging her tail again. Hopefully whatever spinal nerver damage there was has healed!

Hoping your husbands Dr visit went well:bighug:

8. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

That's really great news about Ollie holding her tail up and sitting, it means whatever was bothering her is much better now. :):):)
    Sending vines to your DH, hope the Dr. visit is positive. :bighug:

9. Olive & Paula

Kitchen-no. Counter goes in Monday, backsplash Wednesday. Really don't want to put anything in top drawers til counter is on. One cabinet door still needs different hinges so I don't want to fill that up yet since the will have to drill.

I really don't like having to sweep the floor constantly. Oh but it looks good.

10. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Tail up sounds like a good sign :D
    [​IMG]

11. Olive & Paula

She wasn't to cooperative with her fluids tonight. It took 2 sticks and only able to get 60 ml in her.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  12. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

I love hearing about Olive's tail, what a great sign that she is feeling really well, I'm glad her glands aren't impacted or anything either.

a high up tail is a confident kitty :cat::cat::cat: