12/4 Bailey AMPS 94 +2 114 +3 93 +5 87 +9 90 +12 94 PMPS 187@+14.5 (food) +2 147 +4 152 +7 195

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Rosie & Bailey, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

2. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

Nice start for Bailey today! ....and of course she is starting to demand food at all times now that she has her bean so well trained.

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

:D:D:D They do learn that if they beg we'll pay attention.

4. Rosie & Bailey

Actually, this is new behavior for her. For the most part, she just meows or circles her bowl when she's hungry. This was an actual aggressive demand for food, which in the past signaled a significant drop in BG almost every time. I gave her food anyway because it was so early in the cycle, but I'm a bit bummed that I lost one of my signals that her BG may be dropping a lot.

I do hope it doesn't become a habit. It was not fun poking her considering how mad she was. :nailbiting:

5. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

I second this. Nelli same reason.
    I hope Nelli doesn’t become a smarty!... thinking she wants to become a fatty :eek:

Rosie & Bailey likes this.
  6. Rosie & Bailey

Test and fed Bailey, got distracted because she eats so slowly, forgot to give Bailey her insulin until I noticed the syringe over 2 hours later. :banghead: