12/4 China AMPS 146,+4 80,+7 85, PMPS 93,+3 79,+6 82

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Dec 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

12/1 condo

Well??? Not at all happy with that AMPS!! I mean heck, she hasn't been above 120 for 5 months...and then it was just for a couple days and there was a vet involved (that doesn't include her dental day)

Still hoping she settles back down, but can't help but feel a little disappointed at this point.

We'll keep on keeping on though and see what happens!!

Maybe it was something she got into at the Full Moon party last night!! ;)

2. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

That came out of nowhere. o_O Did you retest just to make sure it wasn't a wonky strip?
    :bighug:

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Hopefully that's just a blip and China gets back on track. :bighug:

4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

These cats!!!! I so feel your pain. I realized that I took Bubba down the dosing ladder too quickly and started him back up.....a thought......with a number like that for a AMBG's I always grab a + 2 to get more of a feel if it was a +20% increase. It helps me reconcile the numbers.

DebG likes this.
  5. DebG

DebG Well-Known Member

OK Miss China whats up with that AMPS? Looks like she got right back on track:D

6. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

:DGlad she got right back on track, but I was shocked at that amps for China.

7. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Back on track! Too much Full Moon partying?

Yo LagoonMeisterin China, I know you just wanted to take a break on the beach before heading back into the surf to keep the kitties safe.
    ~ LagoonMeister Rusty

Juliet and LizzieInTexas like this.
  8. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm hoping it was a wonky strip too.....I should have retested but I think I was in shock!!

At least she's doing better now....although for her, 80's seem a little high (to me anyway....but you all know how I am.....LOL)

9. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

My money's on a bad strip. That was just too far out in left field. China, don't be messing with your mama like that!

10. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

I wouldn't put too much thought into it. The margin of error when dealing with a single drop is too large to place the blame squarely on anything in particular. Maybe you really didn't get a whole drop from the pen. Maybe the entire drop didn't squeeze out of the syringe. Maybe the one drop you sucked up wasn't uniformly potent as the rest of the solution. Maybe it was the supermoon. It could be anything.

You'll know in the next couple days whether her body calibrates to this new dose and the numbers settle down, or if her end-of-cycle numbers continue to be elevated which might mean she's running out of gas on that single drop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.