12/4 Jenks AMPS 72 +4 35 +5 110 +10 71 PMPS 67 +7 66

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AZJenks, Dec 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

12/3

Jenks served up another great number for breakfast. This is our second cycle at the new 7.5U dose, so hopefully we won't take a trip under 50 for the first time all week. But we know that Jenks does whatever he wants to.

We're looking forward to another great cycle. OH comes back tonight, so it will be interesting to see how he responds to that in the days to come.

2. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

What an amazing week Jenks has had. I sure hope he can figure how to work it out and keep at it when OH returns!

3. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Great start! Curious to see the changes over the next few days...

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Jenks surfs safely for you today.

5. AZJenks

Another active early day cycle for Jenks. He was back in shark-infested waters at +4 today despite the half unit reduction last night. Gravy, karo, and a healthy appetite for food corrected that right away (as seen in the +5) and kept him up for the remainder of the afternoon. His numbers are settling back down as we approach PMPS, and the night cycle has been the calmer of the two cycles this entire week.

I'm not really sure what I can do about these morning dives under 50. I don't want to get into a cycle of cutting too fast too soon, especially now that OH is home and the numbers might begin shifting again.

I guess we just remain vigilant with monitoring and wait for his body to calibrate to the dose and hopefully mellow out.

6. AZJenks

Now that's what I call flat!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.