12/4 Luci AMPS 285

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Just a toe dip yesterday...hoping she'll have a little more time in the lagoon today..we shall see.

Sending vines to all our kitties in need. So sad to read about Gizmo leaving us yesterday :(

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci slides down and surfs for you today.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Sue and Luci

Thanks Carla - have you really been doing this for 7 years? I look at Furballs SS's and the care you've given her all these years - astounding! I suppose everyone thinks that we should get these kitties to regulation or remission...but I see in your case that hasn't happened...except for the one time she was OTJ...and then went back...you're a good mama bean...hope the weather is gentle there in Virginia. :bighug:

4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Luci, get out of them trees, ur gonna fall! The beach is much better
    6F49E11E-C383-4B72-A147-FFBB0B14E088.jpeg

5. Sue and Luci

OMG! LOL!!! Look at those kitty cat bikinis!!! So cute!!! I wish she'd get on back to the beach..she sure does have a colorful SS doesn't she... :(

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yes. It is hard to believe it has been that long sometimes. Taking care of Furball is just an ordinary part of my life now. It was nice when she was in remission for a year and a half, but she may not get back again. I'm not worried about it as long as she is feeling good.

Sue and Luci and Sonia & Leo like this.
  7. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Hope Luci slides down and surfs for you today.

You are a wonderful mama bean and a blessing to those of us who are new to this. Thank you :)

8. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

I don't see the catinis in the picture. But then who needs them when there are such distractions as those beauties on the beach. Luci grab your bikini, there is a chair with your name on it.

Sue and Luci and Sonia & Leo like this.
  9. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Luci and Lou are in cahoots today, pretty similar AMPS numbers. Hopefully they can also decide together that they'll work their juice! Bring it on down Luci!

Sue and Luci likes this.