12/4 Rosie AMPS 233 +6 140 - Back from quick trip

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Carol in Chicago, Dec 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

I made a quick trip north this past weekend and just got back yesterday. Rosie was good while I was away. The only emergency was a problem with her SQ fluids. It seems Rose doesn't want anyone to do this but me. When I'm 5 hours away the compromise is she gets to sit on one of my shirts from the laundry basket to be distracted while she gets fluids. :rolleyes:

Her routine is complicated, so I was glad everything else went smoothly. I enjoyed the break and got to sleep in for 2 days in a row. :D

Winter preps are complete at the summer house. It was great to be outside raking leaves in shorts in December. Ice is coming in on the lake and there is already some snow on the ground, so I got the best possible weekend weather to be outside before the deep freeze of winter sets in.

Previous

2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Nice drop for Rosie today and I am sure she is glad that you are home again to do her SQ fluids.

It is so hard to trust someone with all the little quirks in the routine. Sigh, I know as I have 3 pets on 3 different med regimes........

Nice, shorts in December! So envious!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.