12/4 Rusty AMPS 154, +9.5 95, PMPS 164, +5.5 118

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Dec 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Good Evening L&LL,

Late this evening. I was out all day on a beautiful 10-mile hike along the Racquette River. Perfect weather for hiking. Rusty and Edward held the fort. Rusty did pretty well with his fuds today and is continuing to come down from yesterday's fur shot. Edward's cold is not too bad.

I've been cooking lots of dishes in my new Instant Pot. One of the greatest things about it is that most of the soups and bean dishes make enough for us to get 3 meals out of and are easy and quick to make. I'll be making a dish in the Instant Pot for our group's potluck Xmas party on Friday. And one of the guys who also just got an Instant Pot is going to make a cake in his IP for the party.

Going downstairs now to hold Rusty's dinner bowl. bbl

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Rusty continues to eat for you and Edward's cold keeps getting better. Sending prayers.

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Green the day after a fur shot is pretty good. Good timing for the hiking too. :) Healing vines for Edward.

I am making a middle eastern chicken dish by Melissa Clark in the IP tonight. And can hardly wait to try a cheese cake. I already did a chocolate lava cake in hardly any time. Yumm!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.