12/5 Luci AMPS 231 * Pics PMPS 74

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/12-4-luci-amps-285.207469/#post-2299348

Luci languished yesterday..maybe tired from running around in our condo late in the night! She was really rip roaring out here - we have a lot of stairs at home in Michigan - and she takes them carefully - here there are NO STAIRS so she likes to 'gallop' from one end to the other...and sometimes she howls...what a NUT! Here's a pic of her resting up... LuciInMouseBed2.jpg LuciInMouseBed1.jpg
    Happy Wednesday everyone here in L&L Land - sending vines to those in need. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

How adorable. It sounds like Luci is feeling good.

3. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Enjoy your rest from your extreme workout, Luci. Hope all that exercise helps you bring those numbers down.

4. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

I don't know if someone asked before, but did you buy that mouse bed or did you make it yourself?? That's a cute bed.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Sue and Luci

A dear friend made it for me... I was ooohing and ahhing over hers! Guess she got the 'hint' huh?:p

I have no talent for such creativity...I can basically knit or crochet a scarf or blanket...but that's about it - and how many of those can one use in Florida? Clue = 0

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Ahhhhh love the pics!!!!!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

It's so funny to read your post because Lou was just doing his own racing around the house. He was eyeing me for food, but I told him he'd have to wait. To keep himself occupied, he's been playing enthusiastically with his toy, then racing around the house, following by yowling in the basement. He's currently plopped on the kitchen floor, obviously exhausted. I wonder if he'd love an awesome mouse bed like Luci!! I hope she comes down for you today!

Sonia & Leo and Sue and Luci like this.
  8. Sue and Luci

Isn't that the craziest thing!:eek: I'm sure she's feeling her oats when she does that - she's seems to be having a great time - looking all wild-eyed and zipping around...sometimes she raises her back up and looks at us, then roars off to the nether parts of the place...:facepalm: I'm glad to hear Lou is doing the same thing - must be feelin' fine as wine' :bighug::bighug:

9. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Bella is with Luci, i shot at pmps of 60, I knew what would happen ugh

10. Rosie & Bailey

Bailey's doing that now. The only thing she scored with that was another concerned poke.

In this case, no food to go with that wine. BG is not falling low and one more hour to PMPS. Sorry Bailey.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  11. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

@Sue and Luci ... It is amazing and unique... nicest kitty bed I’ve ever seen ;):cat::bighug:!!!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  12. Krystina & Nelli

I LOVE IT- can visualize :cat: :bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  13. Krystina & Nelli

Luci’s looking pretty darn good, too!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  14. Rosie & Bailey

Nice PMPS Luci! Guess that work out worked out :)
    Surf safely tonight Luci

15. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

This is too weird, Leo's been doing the same thing, running up and down the hallway, then he stops and sharpens his claws on the carpet then continues the imaginary mouse chase!!! Lol! Crazy kitty!

16. Sue and Luci

Makes you wonder if they're not all 'connected'...right?

Ok, I'm putting my aluminum foil cap back on...I think 'they know'...