12/5Ravan/amps325/+3 398/+8 222/pmps142/+3 84/+6 96/

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JoyBee&Ravan, Dec 5, 2018.

1. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Bring it on down there Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  3. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Come back down Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Drop it Ravan. Your caught, paws up, your being arrested for bouncing.

Sue and Luci and JoyBee&Ravan like this.
  5. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Oh Ravan why must you follow the good numbers with the not-so-good numbers? :rolleyes:

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  6. JoyBee&Ravan

That's what I'm trying to figure out also!:(

Judy and Boomer and Idjit's mom like this.
  7. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Raven likes the ole trampoline...but if you stand back from Raven's SS and look - you'll see more greens and blues that you used to...

That's what I take consolation in. I've all but written Luci off as a long term diabetic cat. I don't have any expectations that she'll ever go OTJ...or even regulation...so that's just me accepting her reality. However, with that said, I'm always happy to see her feeling well and at least going into the blues or greens...not so happy when she's in the yellow/pinks...but she does seem to be feeling well and happy herself...and I'm so glad she's still here with us...rather than the alternative that was told to me by my vet when she was first diagnosed. My poor Luci would have been out there under the oak tree with my other GA's if I'd listened to that guy!

So you're doing what you CAN do...You're a good mama bean to take such good care of Raven. Stop stressing about the numbers so much...what good does that do anyway? Just be super happy when he gives you some good ones and don't obsess about the bad ones...I'll be he's not (obsessing) that is.

Hang in there!:bighug:

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  8. JoyBee&Ravan

@Sue and Luci
    Thank you for even noticing! I try to post something new & interesting every morning,buy very few people ever comment

9. JoyBee&Ravan

Ravan was recently diagnosed with stage 2 kidney disease. When his BG goes into Pink or higher he leaks urine a LOT. I know the high #'s are hurting his Kidneys :(

10. Sue and Luci

I don't post much either - I've been so crazy busy lately...it's been really hard to get to read the posts - much less comment. I work full time and then with my responsibilities to The Princess (aka Luci)...I just feel overwhelmed most days...so thought I'd stop by your condo...looks like Raven has been giving you a run for your money...

Really...my suggestion to you is to take a step back....and see how far you both have come...Raven's still with you and he does seem to be doing ok otherwise, right? I like to say count your blessings. We can always find a zillion things to be unhappy about. I try to focus on the things I can be happy about - some days - it's harder than others to find those - but just take a moment...they're there...and you'll feel better just thinking about the happy stuff...won't change a darn thing...but it'll make you feel better :)

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  11. Sue and Luci

I'm sorry to hear that...I didn't realize. I hope the numbers will get better..just keep doing what you're doing - I'm sure it's the best care he'd get anywhere from anyone! Give Raven a scratch behind the ears from me...tell him he's doing a good job with his insulin - don't mention the kidney stuff to him...it'll only stress him out.:cat::cat:

12. JoyBee&Ravan

Thanks Sue! I always appreciate kind words!
    Ravan doesn't know he's sick He thinks I am ! :joyful:

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  13. Sue and Luci

I'm SURE Luci thinks I'm sick too...all that hovering around...nothing wrong with HER...It's me who has the problem LOL! :D:D

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  14. JoyBee&Ravan

Poor kitties taking care of us beans!:p

Sue and Luci likes this.
  15. JoyBee&Ravan

Yep! I remember those days! 2 little boys Husband left, I worked 6 days a week cleaning my neighbors houses Mowing their grass Whatever i could till my boys were in school. Then I got a job installing water meters 40 hrs a week.

I did "everything" to save money to keep my house. Learned to do a little plumbing, electrical work. ( waitress work on the weekends!) I even know how to put a new starter in my car & a new motor in my furnace!

I look back now & can't understand how I had time to do all that! Now the time flys by & I can't seem to get anything done? :eek::eek::eek:

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  16. Sue and Luci

If I recall...I didn't sit down nearly as much as I do now... :) I just don't have the energy I had 'then'...

JoyBee&Ravan and Sonia & Leo like this.