12/6 Fritz AMPS 164 +5 104 +10 110 PMPS 110 +3 118 +6 78 +10 95

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by DebG, Dec 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DebG

DebG Well-Known Member

12/5 http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...143-5-90-9-78-10-5-118-pmps-133-7-122.187644/

Morning,
    Fritz had a tease of green and nice blue surf! No BW results yet should be today.
    He did mention no pneumonia just inflammation in the lungs (asthma) and that if he lost weight he could back off oral pred. now that is easier said than done:banghead::banghead::arghh:

I will always try and manage his food intake the rest is up to his body:arghh:

Have a great beans and kitties surf on....

Loving being here at this beautiful RV Resort in Las Vegas, now if it would warm up so we can enjoy the beautiful outdoor kitchen on our site. It is gorgeous complete kitchen with pretty tiki huts and a nice big screen TV plenty of room to entertain.

Christie & Maverick likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to see those blues and greens. I hope you get the results back today. I'm glad there is no pneumonia. I hope you can figure out a way to get Fritz to lose some weight. Sending prayers.

DebG likes this.
  3. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Very nice am cycle yesterday for Fritz, today is starting off well, hope you get to enjoy your outdoor oasis soon ;), if I did that here, I'd need plenty of outdoor heaters :p

DebG likes this.
  4. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Love those blues and greens! :cool:

DebG likes this.
  5. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

He likes 11u at the moment..keep him away from the craps table ;) Glad there is no pneumonia and if the pred works, it works for him IMHO. You're a great mama bean so tell the vet to...well, you know :smuggrin:

Hopefully it'll warm up a bit for you. We're just now seeing lower then 80 degree daytime temps...although overnight has been in the 30's & 40's.

DebG likes this.
  6. DebG

DebG Well-Known Member

I'm loving 11u so far too! I am so thankful no pneumonia:D if he could loose weight most problems solved:rolleyes:

Please send some of that warmth our way, he guy cleaning our coach brushed ice off the ceiling tip out burrrr....
    Appreciate your confidence in me:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Sounds like things are going well for your family and those adorable fur babies:cat::cat:

I'll post his BW was suppose to hear yesterday so I guess after paying over $500.00 they put you on the bottom of the list to call back.:eek::nailbiting:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.