12/7 Asia AMPS 129, +2 77, +3 59, +5 92, PMPS 135

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Stacy & Asia, Dec 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/12-6-asia-pmps-84-2-61-4-48-5-67-7-57-9-63.187641/

AMPS 129

Rough night for me, sleep wise, but Asia was not bothered and having a good time surfing the 50s and 60s and making me worry. She dipped to 48 at nadir and came back up, oh so very slightly, and hovered all night. I'm going to do reduction for this dose 3 under 50 or one under 40. I'm just not entirely convinced she's done with 2.25 and ready to hold the reduction. I'm sure she will express her thoughts on that in short order. ;)

2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Oh Asia there's no need to go so close to the sharks! :eek:
    Hope you can get a nap in today Stacy!

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice surfing last night. I hope Asia surfs safely today and lets you get a nap in.

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  4. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

That was quite a night you had! Hope you have a boring evening tonight so you can catch up on your sleep. ;)

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  5. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

I missed all the excitement .. AGAIN! Asia is giving you a run for your money right now. :D:D

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  6. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Look at all those beautiful greens :D:D:D

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  7. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Nice greeeeeeeen morning.:D:D:D:D

I feel sure you will need some of these:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  8. Stacy & Asia

I feel like she enjoys the 50s & 60s and I'd be happy to let her play there, if she stops making this face at the sharks :p.

:rolleyes:

She probably would have done that today, but I had to take one daughter to appointments and my other daughter was home with Asia so I had her feed gravy when Asia gave her the 59 because I didn't want my daughter to be in a sticky situation. She came right up, and stayed up. Is it typical for them to respond differently to carbs in the am vs the pm? Else maybe she was just hell bent on dropping low last night and today it was a slower decline so it was an easier redirect.

KATIE&ovie likes this.
  9. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

I can't say o noticed a difference with bfg.

He had !any a pj party, but funnily the worst case of not responding happened in the am cycle.

I learnt that with hi! If he dropped fast and early in the cycle I had to be more aggressive with the carbs, failing to do that saw me fighting low numbers!bees for hours.

Is it possible that when you know your daughter is caring for him you were on the side of caution and are alittle more heavy handed with the carbs? That might result in you slowing fhim down more quickly and account for the difference. I

10. Stacy & Asia

I noticed that drop fast early in the cycle part as well, so that's when I bust out the carbs, even if the numbers are well off from green. Definitely not more heavy handed when daughter is watching her, if anything, I'm more distracted with appointments and I'm not as on top of things. If I were home today, I would have given carbs at the 40 point drop from +1 to +2 as opposed to instructing the reactive one to the 59 at +3. Maybe that makes a difference somehow? I might try to be reactive instead of proactive at the next drop and see what happens.

ETA: I also might have ignored that drop as it wasn't overly dramatic and not given the carbs at all

11. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yo Asia, you were nowhere near the sharks! And I've been busy today mending the shark nets, so don't worry. Just stay in the mid to upper greens and surf safe.
    ~ LagoonMeister Rusty

KATIE&ovie likes this.
  12. KATIE&ovie

KATIE&ovie Member

Is Asia gearing up for a pj party at the lagoon tonight? :cool::D

13. Stacy & Asia

I hope not. I'd like a nice even 70s surf from +3 to +11, is that such a big ask?

KATIE&ovie likes this.
  14. KATIE&ovie

KATIE&ovie Member

That sounds dreamy.. even 70s surf. Cmon Asia! You go this. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.