12/7 Tiger AMPS 115;+7=83;PMPS

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tiger(GA) and Ruth, Dec 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

Last condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=129377

Sorry again for the late condo- :oops: I meant to post this earlier,we had a nice day, Tiger cleared her bounce during the day for a change- good girl! cat_pet_icon I don't know how Elise and Marje handle those PJ parties night after night - getting old I guess :roll: 5 P's were present - with a good appetite, no more need for cerenia, and a nice brief outside visit to take advantage of some needed sunshine!

I am continuing to send healing vines and prayers to all kitties in need an their humans :YMHUG: Happy Sunday LL

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Awesome day for TIger! :mrgreen: It's so great to see those greens again after the reduction. :D Fantastic news on not needing cerenia now.

Daytime lows are always appreciated. The nights, not so much. :roll: I used to joke with Marje that Neko did the night shift and Gracie the day shift, but every once in a while they mix it up.

3. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Lovely day for Tiger!!! I hope she flattens out and stays a nice color for you tonight but skips the PJ party.

Yes it used to seem like Neko did alot of night shifts and Gracie did the day but now LBG has flipped her cycles somewhat. Luckily, Mike is usually here and we share the testing although it is tough on the nights he works. I am in awe at Elise!

I hope Tiger is feeling 100% again and you and DH had a great day.

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Lookin' good here!

Ella & Rusty

5. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Great numbers for Tiger! All the late nights are tough so I hope Max follows Tiger and holds his reducie. Yea for no more cerenia needed.

What is the pmps?

6. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Tiger is looking awesome!!

7. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Ruth :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Wow, what a nice day for Tiger. Love the greens and the blues. Well done Tiger!

Hope you enjoyed the break from the cold and the rains. Sure was nice to see a little sun yesterday.

Have a good monday!

8. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Hi Ruth:

Tiger had a lovely day yesterday. I hope the night numbers were as good, and today is starting out well, too. I'm glad to hear you were able to ditch the cerenia. I am so much happier when my kitties need less meds. It's easier on all of us!

Hope you're having a good Monday.

9. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers for Tiger yesterday. I hope she's having a good day today.

10. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Look how far back I had to go for a Tiger condo. I see she cleared a bounce. I hope you continue to see green and that all is well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.