12/8 Rex BG 50 dental scheduled

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mandy & Rex (GA), Dec 8, 2018.

1. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Last condo

Hi all! I was so relieved when I got 50 when I checked Rex today. I know bad teeth can cause cats to fall out of remission. He has bad gingivitis and may need to lose a couple teeth because he would absolutely not let the vet look at his right side of mouth. I called and scheduled a dental yesterday. :eek: The first opening is February 1st! I thought he would get in right after the holidays.

I miss doing the daily condos. :(

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Good luck with dental

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  3. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Definitely scary times when an OTJ kitty has dental issues. Too bad about how long out the appointment is though. However, it makes me extra glad you scheduled it now! I hope those numbers continue to stay down for you!

4. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Good luck with the dental. I hope his numbers continue to hold throughout.

5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Well hello there! Glad to see you again - it's been awhile...I'm happy to see that Rex's numbers are still so good...and we miss you on the board too...but gotta say for Luci and I, it's the same ole, same ole...Luci is happy and healthy and relaxed and playful...eating well and living the life here in her Florida condo (she thinks we bought it for her) so when she's here she runs back and forth throughout the entire length of it, letting out a howl now and then...and generally whooping it up. Stairs at home prevent all that running and ripping....so she's doing quite well - well that is except for her diabetes and that's just life...:rolleyes:

So sorry that Rex can't get in for his dental sooner than Feb 1 - ask about a wait list perhaps? Tell them you're not that far away and can rearrange schedule to get there if there's an opening...unless the dental vet is on vacation ... things happen and people cancel appointments... we can only hope for better news than that long long wait!

Well, thanks for stopping by. See you around sometime and if not have a wonderful holiday - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!:bighug::bighug:

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Rex is still doing well BG-wise. I hope you can get on a cancellation list and get him in earlier for the dental.

7. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Thank you for reminding me about asking to be on the cancelation list. I did mean to ask that when I scheduled then I forgot. :rolleyes:

@Sue and Luci, I often check on your condos.. I love to read about Luci's adventures, both good and bad. :joyful::facepalm:

Thank you all! :bighug::bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.