12/9 Bailey AMPS 229 +2 307 +6 279 +10 149 PMPS 197 +2 129 +3 101 +4 91 +7 98 +10 141

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Rosie & Bailey, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

2. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

I wish you and Bailey good luck with the dosecrease. Hopefully today she'll get back to business and find her way back to the lagoon!

Rosie & Bailey likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the dosecrease. I hope Bailey heads down today.

4. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

It seems quite a few kitties had high BG recently. I hope Bailey comes back down to green . She was doing really good on .1 units.

Have a nice Sunday :)

5. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Looks like she is still bouncing from that lime green...Ok Bailey, enough now, come back down to blues at least!

6. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

You said you checked all your syringes. Are you using calipers to do that? I tried & it seems impossible to do just looking at them? I'm going cross eyed! :eek:

7. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

I first separated them into groups depending on location of the zero line: right at the top of the plunger, above the top, below the top. Just by simple visual inspection. It doesn't have to be perfect, just in the right area. I may have small variation, but I just couldn't see the calipers well enough to use them.
    I do use a kiddie microscope to be able to see the plunger better when I fill the syringe. I think that also helps me with accuracy.

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.