12/9 China AMPS 71,+7 85,PMPS 76,+4 89

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Dec 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

12/6 condo

Sending huge hugs to @CassWTribby while they face their first lonely night without Tribby :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Well Miss China's still plugging along, spending the majority of her time paddling around the lagoon looking out for the kitties!! Still an occasional trip to the beach though

Mamabean's shoulder has been really bad the last few days so computer time has been severely curtailed. Tried to get into the orthopedic surgeon for another shot, but can't get in until January 10th so just have to do what I can in the meantime. He did say I could go for physical therapy, but I've fought with my insurance before about doing PT and it's usually a losing battle.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend and your kitties are doing great!

2. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Hi Chris !! Sorry to hear ab ur shoulder and prayers that you can get help soon :bighug::) Miss China looks beautiful :)

3. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

call back and ask to be put on the list in case they have a cancellation.

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yo LagoonMeisterin China,
    Invite your mamabean to come for a swim in the lagoon. Hydrotherapy, ya know!
    ~ LagoonMeister Rusty

Feel better Chris! Maybe a gentle yoga program would help?

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice surfing for China. I hope your shoulder feels better soon. Sending prayers.

6. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

When I made the appointment, I asked them to call if they had a cancellation earlier, but in all the years I've been seeing this doctor, I don't ever remember anybody cancelling. I guess when you wait 6 weeks for an appointment, you don't cancel it for anything!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.