12/9 Mandarin AMPS 85, +3 92, +7 98, +12 48!?! / Walter AMPS 75, +3 76, +7 71, PMPS 80

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mandarin'sMom, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

Last condo

It's been an extra busy week. After staying home on Monday and Tuesday, I had to play catch-up all week and then spent the weekend working on a report for work. Emma, my foster dog, had her surgery on Friday. Even though she is 12 years old and in liver failure, it all went well and she seems to be doing fine. I even took her for a short walk yesterday and today (she was so upset when I took the others that I didn't have the heart to leave her at home).

The boys are continuing to do well. Walter has now been in green for 6 days and I might attempt a reducie if he can keep it up for one more day. :nailbiting: Mandarin has thrown in a few blues, but has made it to the lagoon every day. Whenever I start typing the date in their condo heading, the numbers from last year pop up automatically. It's hard to believe how far both of them have come. :D

2. Carol & Murphy (GA)

Carol & Murphy (GA) Well-Known Member

It's even more amazing they are doing this --
    at the same time

Krystina & Nelli likes this.
  3. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

Didn't I just praise the cats for doing so well a mere hour ago? Well, apparently Mandarin decided that he had become too predictable and needed to head towards the sharks for a change. And that's after he had been about as flat as he could possibly be all day... :rolleyes:

4. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Such handsome numbers the boys gave you today. Well except for that PMPS Mandarin....:rolleyes: better bring it away from the sharks!

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad both boys are doing well and Emma's surgery went well.

Krystina & Nelli likes this.
  6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It's just refreshed and I saw that PMPS. Up Mandarin, up.

7. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Flat often precedes a drop. But usually it is flat yellow, or even blue--not green! I guess Mandarin decided to throw in a little drama.

Glad to hear that Emma did well in surgery and that she enjoyed her little walk.