13-Dec Mav AMPS 110 |+4 68|+5 83|PMPS 538

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Christie & Maverick, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

2. Sandra And Buddy (GA)

Sandra And Buddy (GA) Well-Known Member

Have a wonderful day!

3. Christie & Maverick

+2 =88, fed 2 tsp 14% ....out the door now with Jester, I hope the 14% props Mav up while I'm gone :woot:

Briere Fur Mom and Si am cat mom like this.
  4. Si am cat mom

Si am cat mom Well-Known Member

Hope Jester's dental goes well and Maverick stays cool :)

5. Christie & Maverick

I hated leaving him, but I know he'll be fine :nailbiting:. Going to poke Mav now and see what he's doing...I may have oversteered with the 14% earlier :rolleyes:

6. Christie & Maverick

Little stinker +4 = 68, can't wait to see what the bounce off today's cycle will look like :rolleyes:

Si am cat mom likes this.
  7. Christie & Maverick

Jester is home now, and still a bit loopy. His mouth isn't great, there is quite a lot of periodontal disease, actually the gums around all his fangs are swollen, plus some bad spots around a few molars. Poor guy. My vet is fantastic, she called so we could discuss options, we decided to leave the teeth for the time being and see if I can do some dental care at home. He'll get a round of antibiotics to help, and I'll now figure out how to brush his teeth. I have some oral solution as well. I might try some chicken necks actually for both boys, I remember reading that can help? I'm a bit pooped out, between Mav's snorkelling around in the lagoon and Jester's dental, I'm feeling just a bit overwhelmed today!:woot:

8. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad that Jester is back home with you! :) I also read something about chewing chicken necks. AB should help and if you can brush his teeth that's great! I tried with Ti-Mousse after his last dental without success... so I replaced the tooth brush with a piece of wet gauze and that he doesn't mind; so that's my way of cleaning his teeth, at least it works!
    Have a great evening, Mav is doing good and Jester's dental is over! :bighug:

Christie & Maverick likes this.
  9. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

Any raw bone is said to help with teeth and jaw strength. You can also try chicken wings and wing tips.

10. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about Jes, I hope the ABs and brushing will do the trick. Both my dogs ate raw, and chicken necks was part of the diet. Both of them had really good teeth their whole lives.
    Mav looks good, I hope he doesn't bounce any higher.
    Have a great evening Christie!

11. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Jester is home. I hope the AB's help. I'm glad Mav stayed safe for you.

12. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I'd be exhausted after all that you've been thru today! A snokler AND a dental!!! I always feel anxious and exhausted after having to leave lovely Luci at the vet - must be all the hand wringing I do...

I hope you'll get some rest this evening! Nice cycle for Mav today :)

13. Christie & Maverick

Yup...there it is PMPS 538 :eek: ...sigh...

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  14. Si am cat mom

Si am cat mom Well-Known Member

538....well, that's just rude.

you called it though. Hope Jester is resting comfortably...you all have had a long day!