15-Nov Mav PMPS 428|+1.5 337|+3 295|+5 259

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Christie & Maverick, Nov 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Yesterday

I caught Mav sneaking around on the beach last night, +9 = 113 :cool:

He's moving his nadirs on me, I suspect he did much the same the night before somewhere after +6, then takes the next morning's cycle to recover ;).

2. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

That 113 is green on AT. I know you were considering changing to a human meter. Any more thought and have you seen this post? AT vs Human Meter_Post By Jill

They sure like to confuse you with those nadirs moving....good catch last night.

Christie & Maverick likes this.
  3. Christie & Maverick

Oh dear, I hope I have been using the right spreadsheet for pet meter use, mine shows green range between 68-99?

Thank you for the link, I had planned to use the Freestyle Lite, then saw some posts about really bad issues with accuracy some years ago, which may have been fixed, but I need some level of trust in the numbers. I'm in Canada and I don't think I can find the Relion, from what I have seen others say. So my only hesitation is getting out there and finding the right human meter!

4. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

You are...I meant to say 113 on AT would be green on a human meter :) @Judy and Boomer uses the One Touch Ultra 2 meter in Canada.

ETA: meaning low blues on AT are likely green with a human meter.

5. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Tell Maverick to move his best nadirs to the daytime so you don't have to get up in the middle of the night to witness them! :D:joyful::smuggrin:

6. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Musical nadirs! It's my favorite game! :rolleyes:

Hope he's on his way back down soon.

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Mav comes back down soon.

8. Christie & Maverick

PMPS = 428, Maverick is super vocal tonight already. Maybe he's telling me about the squirrels in our backyard earlier?!

After quite a bit of reading today, I'm going to take the leap and start using the Freestyle Lite meter. I'm comfortable with the device and test strips, as it is similar to my AlphaTrak2. I'll update my spreadsheet and will go with human meter readings starting tomorrow morning.

9. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to see that blue overnight but Mav does like to move that nadir around on Lantus. Might be a good switch to Levemir at some point

10. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Mav, momma is bringing out new equipment to help you, let's show a good response.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.