15 Sept | Girlie AMPS 76; +3.5=50; +7.5=95 Bounce?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Girlie's mom, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Girlie's mom

Girlie's mom Well-Known Member

2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

It will be interesting to see what 2 drops does. Incidentally, I did the same thing and used 2 syringes before I calculated how many drops in the 0.1 dose. Bubba doesn't seem to mind the injections but just about always says " ow" when I test......

I had to laugh looking at your SS it's like mine with poo comments, LOL :rolleyes:

3. Girlie's mom

I can't believe that one of the high points of my life is when Girlie poos! It's ridiculous, really... but it makes my day. Sigh... what does this say about me? Too much, I think! :p

I love the poo but I hate the pukas that she sometimes has after she poos. If only she'd do it on the verandah, but no: she has to come inside and do it on the wooden floor, of course. Poor baby: she can't feel good about it, I know!

This calls for one of my favourite pics:

a good day.jpg

4. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Still dealing with constipation? Poor baby :(

Girlie's mom likes this.
  5. Girlie's mom

I think it's one of her older lady issues...she has several, I'm afraid! :rolleyes:

6. Girlie's mom

+7:30 = 95 - what gives?

Could this be a bounce from the low numbers (49) last night and the 50 today at AM +3? Hmmm....:confused:

LizzieInTexas likes this.