16.08 PORTO, AMPS 246, +2 243, +4 208, +6 206, PMPS 273, +3 194

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Manu & Porto, Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Manu & Porto

Manu & Porto Member

yesterday

Still straining in the LB today, even less poo than yesterday, I just hope he tries a bit later on, again.
    Last night he got some time in the "gym", I opened the front door and he got to go up and down the stairs, in an attempt to make him move a bit and do some exercise and help the bowels. Will repeat today.
    I am adding fiber to the food, pumpkin and psyllium. Hope it works!
    Lower BG means more tests today, he ate well at shot time.
    All wet food, we did order some dry but if constipated, I should try and feed wet strictly.

So glad about lower BGs!! :joyful:

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  2. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Looks like he may have a small bounce going from those blues yesterday but yes way better!

Wishing you bowel movements soon!

Manu & Porto likes this.
  3. Manu & Porto

Manu & Porto Member

Thank you! Waiting for that LB time in the morning just like its christmas morning :D

And another blue again, although just barely. Still a bit left for his peak so here´s hoping for lower number.

I talked to the vet and she suggested trying EOD for bude so I plan on skipping tomorrow´s dose, I hope it is safe. Ive been reading the forums and it seems other users have used this, EOD, with budesonide. Maybe it will work for him and ease the constipation a bit, whatever is causing it right now. I wonder how much will this affect his BG, if I start EOD. I hope not much, so far we´ve been having less fluctuations with budesonide and Id like it to stay that way, he seems more pleased and relaxed. I suggested to lowering to 0,4 mg instead of 0,5 but she said EOD is used with steroids and we should try. Ill go with the vet, I hope Im doing the right thing. Decisions, decisions :nailbiting:

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
    Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.