16-Mar Mav PMPS 275| +2 256|+4.25 146|+6 106

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Christie & Maverick, Mar 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Last post

Had a bit of trouble finding my last post...a) it was a while ago, and b) I changed my avatar, and I didn't recognize my own pic lol:rolleyes:

Mav's good, he's bouncing today, hoping he might have a good cycle this evening, seeing as we had a bit of a drop tonight at +2.

Side note: heaps of snow this month, I now have a melting lagoon in my driveway. I tried to chisel away a path through the compact ice which has accumulated all winter, in order to drain the water back into the street..bad idea. I'm having hand cramps and shakiness, which makes it hard to test, let alone draw insulin :blackeye:, but I'm doing my best. Happy Friday!:cat:

2. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to hear from you Christie, love the new av!

Christie & Maverick likes this.
  3. Christie & Maverick

Thanks Paul :). Not much point in posting daily, not many people check in on us these days. Hope the thyroid tests come back ok for Bronx, chin scritches for the little fella :cat:

Bronx's dad (GA) likes this.
  4. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Love the new pic. Glad you posted. I’ve been wondering about Maverick. Sorry about all the snow and ice.

5. Christie & Maverick

Thanks hon, from the look on his face, he may or may not be impressed with the face wash he's getting, I'm not too sure lol. He's doing fairly well, up and down like usual :rolleyes:, no news there. I'm done with winter...tomorrow we're due for another 10 cms. I'm not shovelling anymore! It will all melt in due course...maybe by June?!

Chubba (GA) likes this.
  6. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

:joyful: LOVE that picture! Glad he's doing well.

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It's good to see an update for Mav. I'm glad he is doing well. Cute new avatar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.