16Jan:Tyr&M:AMPS 182:+1=230:+2=193:+4=139:+6=205:+9=229:+11=265:PMPS=241:+1=238:+2=198:+5=148:+8=180

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by PussCatPrince - GA, Jan 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

2. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Keep those blues coming, Ty! :cool:

Juliet likes this.
  3. Juliet

Juliet Guest

I always find it funny to see your posts a day ahead of me. Only the 15th Jan here.

PussCatPrince - GA likes this.
  4. PussCatPrince - GA

I know. I often double check the date when I see all the day befores appearing.

Also you have a snow storm. We have a scorchy heat wave.

Juliet likes this.
  5. Juliet

Juliet Guest

Oh I want that heatwave. -16 today brrrr

6. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

We got to +6F today , that's a heat wave ! Love "Bill the cat" pic. Bloom County is two paws up!

7. Myagi (GA) and Heidi

Myagi (GA) and Heidi Well-Known Member

Nice start Ty! :bighug::cool::bighug:

8. PussCatPrince - GA

He did. I need to try somehow to get some more overnight numbers. No idea what goes on during then really.

I also need to stop his squits . Baked pumpkin is not doing the trick.
    We need to organise a trip to the vet for full blood work and the like .
    Try to get the vet on board re testing . Get help for the arthritis. Get vet thoughts or get vet thinking about neuropathy which is no better at all.

9. Myagi (GA) and Heidi

I have lots of trouble sleeping, but if you don't the interim tests are easy enough cause it's quick - alarm, kitties resting, easy going, poke test neo wipe, back to bed. On unit so don't have to write it or post it till :coffee:. :)
    I hope vet will do something, have ideas, work better with you - arthritis hurts, period. And we know pain increases bgs. Be patient on the neuropathy. We don't know all the factors in the speed or length of healing, but it does appear anecdotally that most kitties do improve over time. :bighug::bighug::bighug: love you both - keep hanging in there, you're doing great for your boy!

10. PussCatPrince - GA

I'm thinking that maybe he could do with a dose increase tomorrow. Just unsure about the PMPS cycle and what it actually does.
    Also his squits are in play .

The neuropathy is difficult to watch. I'd like the vet to rule out potassium deficiency .

edit...
    I think I am understanding the labs . They are hard to discern in the paperwork printout. It may not be pot deficiency.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  11. PussCatPrince - GA

Very bad gait today. Very worrying gait today in fact.

Best walking day so far recently was when his numbers started right up there in the pink. 12th Jan. Up on hocks and walked around the house. We are set on 1/3rd acre.

Today? Can hardly manage and stumbles badly.

The poop? I have a note of SlipperyElm helping here with this for other cats. Who knows.

12. Juliet

Juliet Guest

Do you have him on B12? That will eradicate the neuropathy after he’s been on it a while.

13. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Aw, poor Ty. :( Do you think that’s the because of the neuropathy or something else?

I hope the methyl B12 helps and his neuropathy is reversible. I started Asia on it recently as well, time will tell. :bighug:

14. Myagi (GA) and Heidi

Hiya M & Ty! Did vet offer anything fur the arthritis and pain management? Sending healing :bighug::bighug:to Ty for strength and a good day (and you too of course).

@JanetNJ don't know if you chimed in in this previously for Ty or not, but think you have some info, experience with pain meds and arthritis. :)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
    Reason for edit: Add comment
  15. PussCatPrince - GA

Haven't arranged with the vet hospital yet. It needs a bit of planning & time .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.