17-Nov Maverick AMPS 337|PMPS 311|+2 238|+6 128

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Christie & Maverick, Nov 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Maverick's been running consistently higher for 8 days, but for one noted lower blue, and even that number I am second guessing, as it seems quite out of place. I'm pretty much stumped. I'll let him finish this next cycle at 1u, then I feel he needs a bump up to 1.25u. That would be after 10 cycles on the same dose, with nadirs in the 200s.

2. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

On that cycle when you caught the low blue he dropped to that from red, its even possible that he low blue was maverick on his way back up after dipping into green.

In any case that steep drop, even if the blue you caught was his lowest number could well have triggered a bounce.

I would probably hold the dose tonight, as that would be cycle 6 from that blue, if you don't see any green by tomorrow morning then take him up in the morning.

If he is flat yellow or blue at pmps, I'd be suspicious he has a party planned.

3. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Either that 113 was out of place or he has something up his paw for tonight. If you don’t see green I agree on the increase tomorrow.

4. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Christie, you wanted to have a PJ party, didn't you? :smuggrin:

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck if you increase the dose tomorrow.

Christie & Maverick likes this.
  6. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.