19.08, PORTO, AMPS 240, +3 265, +11,5 229, PMPS 201, +1 244, +3 223, +6 221

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Manu & Porto, Aug 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Manu & Porto

Manu & Porto Member

yesterday

Nice poo!! When blue, Porto is playful, talking again, a lot of mreow and a lot of belly up sleeping :cat:

Attached Files:

2. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Yay for all of the above! He looks very relaxed.

Manu & Porto likes this.
  3. Manu & Porto

Manu & Porto Member

He is indeed, what a transformation! Thank you :bighug:

4. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

I think that was my favorite part about starting insulin with Lucius. He was brought in and diagnosed with FD because he had lost a lot of weight in a very short time period. It was amazing how many other parts of his personality had gone away while his BGs were so high that slowly started to come back after he was being treated. Every week at least there was some new trait that would come back and we'd be like: wow, I am so happy to see him do this, when was the last time we saw him do that?! Definitely a lot of fun! I hope he comes back down for you today. I love the picture!

Manu & Porto likes this.
  5. Manu & Porto

Manu & Porto Member

Thank you! It is a rare view so I snapped a picture. And you are so right, Indeed, Amanda, it is so nice to see him being him, again, for me it is like a wave of relief, relaxation, I am also able to step away a bit from being worried and tense all the time. When he has nice numbers and nice poos and is relaxed, that is the best part, a bit of reward for us and especially for them.
    Unfortunately, I think I jinxed it because he just vomited and had soft poo... IBD is a rollercoaster. He is in the closet again. :(

6. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

Aw, sweet tummy.

I hope the good things you saw this morning are a sign of more like that to come.

7. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry I missed the fun yesterday! Those blues look good on him. Glad he is feeling good and had a nice poo!

Manu & Porto likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.