2/1 China AMBG 128,+6 75, PMBG 123,+6 90

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Feb 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo

Well, I give up trying to figure out what's going on with Miss China. I just don't like seeing numbers like she's been getting! They're not like what I see most of our OTJ cats getting!

I guess I have to be happy that at least she seems to be able to bring her numbers down later in the cycle though, so I guess her pancreas has to be doing something!

If anybody has any idea's, I'm all ears!!
    I'm all ears (Mobile).jpg

WOW kitties!! Was dat some great Full Super Blue moon pawty last night or what?? Such great fuds cooked by Chef Rusty and da Kitchen Krew!! Da games was a blast and the music was rockin'!! We gots to do dis more often!!

Everybody made it home safe and sound (well, maybe not so sound, but in one piece at least) ~ China

P.S....I wonders if @AZJenks ever got dat lampshade off hiz head? It was stuck pretty good!! I guess dat's what happens to you when you dances on da tabletops and runs out of table!! Crash, Bang, Boom!!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Come on China, stop messing with the Bean! Let's see some green PS numbers!

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope China brings her numbers down a little bit for you.

4. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

5. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

What you are looking at is obviously a hangover. China was all over that party last night.

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  6. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

I feel your pain. Bubba obviously got into contraband at the party. After 5 days in a row of all green numbers , this AM he popped a 104 :banghead:.

7. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Hugs and prayers , Chris , that Miss China will behave and numbers will moderate :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

8. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

I'd take a 104...it's these "above 120's" that really worry me

9. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

China is just too much of a type "A" kitty - gotta be in charge of everything, so she has to make regular trips to the beach to make sure the bonfire doesn't go out and the hot dogs don't burn. China, I have one word for you: delegate!

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  10. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

My suggestion remains the same. Avoid testing the pre-shot times because those seem to be her peaks. Her pancreas are obviously working because her numbers come down in between, so I'd just pick two times anywhere else in the cycle to see how she's really doing.

11. Lesliejm

Lesliejm Member

I was going on 7 days green then up popped a 104 yesterday. What is up with this number!

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  12. Bobbie And Bubba

I know, they really mess with us don't they?

13. LeeAnn (Lannie)& Freckles

LeeAnn (Lannie)& Freckles Member

Somehow in all my reading I missed that China was recently OTJ. I just wanted to say congratulations and I really admire your dedication.

14. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Just seeing this.

First, I’d see if she’s coming down in three hours after you test the AMBG/PMBG and feed. Are you feeding her a snack three hours before you test AMBG and PMBG? It’s kind of redundant with what I suggested first because either way, we are looking to see if feeding is bringing the number down three hours later but what the heck? Try them both if you aren’t.

If she’s coming down, that’s great. If you are already feeding a snack three hours before AMBG and PMBG, I’d probably put her back on a drop.

15. Bobbie And Bubba

Hey Chris, I would be inclined to start her back on a token dose if she isn't coming down as Marje suggested 3 hours after you feed her.

I think I'd do a drop to even .1 depending on her numbers tonight at PM.

Hang in there. I know all so well that horrible feeling of things going in the wrong direction. Sending you lots of green number vines. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
    Carol & Murphy (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.