2/10 George 212 AMPS +2 194 /+4 193/+6 172/+8 134 PMPS 161/ +2 211 Curve& dosecrease

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Gill & George, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Yesterday.

Vines and prayers for those in need.

Well yesterday was a disappointing, no sign of green, it doesn't look like this dose is doing it for him, it's looking like a failed reduction. I will be taking him up tonight or tomorrow. If his numbers are up by PMPS I'll shoot the dosecrease if he is dropping into pmps I may hold the dose one more cycle.

He's feeling good eating well, poop normal, just need to get those numbers back where they need to be, it's all well and good that he should be sunning himself at the beach, but he needs to hop back on that surf board.

Surf safely kitties.

2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Slow and steady is the theme today. It looks like he is leveling out. I think he will surprise you at PMPS an I hope that he holds in low blues by PMPS time for you to make your decision easier. :cat::bighug:

3. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

161 @pmps,

I've taken him up to 0.75u maybe I should have gone to last good dose?? But given he's been in steady blues it seemed excessive.
    The last few cycles haven't looked like bounces he's dropped and then come up, so hoping the nudge will lose the range.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the new dose. It's good to hear George is feeling good and eating good for you.

Gill & George likes this.
  5. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

I think the .75 is good for now too. Hope this taps his overall cycle down. :bighug:

6. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Good luck with the dosecrease. I hope George sees better numbers with this dose. :bighug:

7. Barbara & Uncle (GA)

Barbara & Uncle (GA) Well-Known Member

Yeah, he may be up to something! :D

8. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

His numbers are much better than a few days ago! Hope they continue to come down!

9. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Lookin' good, Deputy George. Work that dosecrease!