2/11/20 Olive AMPS 206; +4=121; +8.5=155; PMPS 230; +5=92

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday. Caber Yr 2 Day 129

Barely in the lemon tree this morning.

We will be leaving +4 and not back until +8 or later. Having our taxes done and dropping dad's off or maybe get his done. Don't know if she can do his while we are there. It's the first time she will be doing his and it's complicated.

have a good and safe day everyone.

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Best of luck to you today on the tax returns...doesn't sound like much fun at all.

I hope Ollie comes down to the beach today - I hear it's supposed to be a beautiful day at the beach!

Take care Paula!

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Ollie. I hope she surfs safely today.

4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Uhg taxes done, hope it goes smooth
    Have a great day Paula

5. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

I hope the taxes go well. Just getting all the paper work together is a big hassle, I think that is the hardest part.

Hope Ollie surfs safely for you:cool:

6. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

So close to the beach Ollie, just a bit more and you can enjoy the sand and sun! :)
    Good luck with getting yours and your Dad's taxes done, hope it can all be done today.

7. Olive & Paula

Not really a hassel. As it comes in all year I put it in a folder. I just need to print out our medical ss I keep. Tax bills go in folder when paid. Ours aren't that hard. No mortgage, car loans, or debt. What we do have are the investments that can be hard, although it's pretty straightforward as we did not draw from any of them, but that's why I have someone do it.

Dad's on the other hand are complicated yet. His accountant I think messed it up again so it needs to be gone over. And last year's was out of state and sale of home. This accountant did not do them last year, so she will have to go through all the papers and statements.

Debra and Yoyo likes this.
  8. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

9. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck on your Dad's taxes! In the meantime, Ollie can lounge on the beach.:cat:

10. Olive & Paula

Taxes done. We have to pay because Rich took money from his investment to pay off new car. Was able to write check and mail from office.

She did dad's. He gets refund cuz we shouldn't had paid the PA tax last year. His is direct deposit so we are finished with taxes. And she only charged us and dad $40 each.

It was a nice drive to an area we had never been to. Then went to Wegmans for litter and some groceries.

11. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Nice to see those blues Ollie!

12. Olive & Paula

Dosecrease given

Sonia & Leo likes this.